7. Secretly Dating (Namjoon)

Namjoom pov

"Namjoon?" J-hope nudged me, I took of my headphones and looked at him.

"You haven't gone to bed yet?"

"No," I replied and pointed to my work on the laptop in front of me, "I'd like to finish this first."

"Okay," J-hope responded, "Just don't stay up too late we have dance practice tomorrow."

"I won't,  don't worry."

J-hope walked to his room and closed the door. I was now the last member to be awake, the others had all gone to bed. I always loved to be up later then the other members, because then I have the house to myself, but tonight I had another reason to stay up late. I waited 15 minutes, when no one came out of their rooms I grabbed my phone and messaged my girlfriend.

They have gone to sleep, are you coming?

Your pov

You were sitting behind your computer watching a Kdrama, you looked over at the clock, it was already eleven. Namjoon still hadn't texted you yet. It had been a week since you last seen him, but he promised you that you could come over tonight, but only when everyone had gone to bed. It had been months since you and Namjoon had started dating but everything was going so slow because the two of you barely got to see each other. You understand that Namjoon is always busy with his career. He had told you beforehand, that his work was his life and if it was impossible for me to except that It was pointless to start a relationship You did understand him, so you accepter that his life was his work, but sometimes you wished he wasn't an idol and you could be the one and only love in his life. That you didn't have to share him with all the fans. Somtimes it even felt as if he cared more for the fans then for you, but then think of the moments you shared together and what an awsome, smart and handsome man he was and that you were very lucky to be with him. Though you did wish he would finally tell the other members about your relationship, he promised he would if our relation would still be going strong after a year. It has been eight months now so just a few months before he would tell the other members. Namjoon was really afraid of what they would think of their relationship, he was afraid they would not accept their relationship because they might think it would interfere with their work, they could become jealous or maybe they would not be able to keep the secret. So, for now, the two of you are dating in secret. Then finally your phone beeped. 

They have gone to sleep, are you coming?

I imiditaly sent a reply

Yes! of course! I will be there in 10 min. 

You had been waiting almost an hour so you were all ready to go, you grabbed your, keys, phone, backpack and coat and walked out off your house. After 10 min you arrived at his door, Namjoon had told you the code for the downstairs door, so you could enter the building without having to call their house and risking waking up anyone. When you were in the elevator you sent namjoon a message.

I'm in the elevator, see you soon <3

Then the elevator arrived at his floor and you walked trough the hallway to his apartment, you could already see him peaking around corner of the door. When you saw him you fastened your pace and started smiling. When you reached him you gave him a big hug, he wrapped his arms around you in response.

''I've missed you.'' He whisphered in you ear. 

'' Me too.'' You whispered back and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

''Let's go to my room before one of the guys goes to the bathroom or something.'' Namjoon released you from his hug. 

You quietly took of your shoes and took them with you when you silently followed Namjoon to his bedroom. When you entered his room Namjoon locked the door. Then he wrapped his arms around you again, you responded imidaitaly by putting your arms around his neck. He smiled at you, his beautiful smile and his cute little dimples made you melt into his arms. You wished you would just be able to see him more often. 

''We should do this more often.'' You said softly to him. 

He nodded slowly and then leaned in to give you a passionate kiss, you kissed him back. When he finally pulled back he put his forehead against yours. The two of you stayed like that for a moment just looking at each other. Then you realized you still had your coat on. You pulled back from Namjoon and took your coat off. 

''Oh.'' Namjoon said with a huge grin, ''Are you stripping.''

You rolled you eyes at him. ''You wish. I am just taking off my coat.''

''Then, are you going too sleep in those clothes?''

He pointed to your comfortable sweatpants and sweater, as your coat was quite long and you would be leaving the dorm early in the morning you already had worn your pajama's when going to his house. 

''Actually yeah, that was my plan.''

Namjoon pouted,''Can you at least take of the sweater?''

You chuckled, ''Fine.''

You took of your sweater revealing a comfortable long sleeved shirt. Namjoon looked at you dispointed. 

''Fine,'' You also took off your long sleeved shirt, you were now dressed in just a tanktop and sweaterpants. Then namjoon walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you and guided you to his bed. Then he got back up and took off his shirt and pants, he was now in just his underwear. You looked at him biting you lip as he took his clothes off. 

''What are you looking at?'' Namjoon said and raised an eyebrow, ''It's not the first time you see me in just underwear, I always wear that too sleep.''

''Am I not allowed to admire the view.'' You sarcastically replied. 

Then he climbed into bed with you and wrapped his arms around you, you pressed your body as close to his as possible. His bare skin was warm against yours and you imidiatly felt comfortable in his arms. You gave Namjoon a soft peck on the lips, he smiled back at you. Then you kissed him more passiontly.

''We should sleep Y/N,'' Namjoon whispered when he pulled back. ''I wish we had more time, but tomorrow is an other important day.''

''I know,'' You replied with a sigh. Then you gave him one more peck on the lips before turning around and pressing your back against his chest so that he was backhugging you. 

''Goodnight Joonie,'' You soflt said.

''Goodnight my beautiful love.'' Namjoon whispered back. 

Soon after the both of you drifted into a deep sleep, only the be awoken by the alarm hours later. It was very early in the morning, it would be another hour before any of the other members would wake up. You soflty put your clothes back on and grabbed your stuff. In the mean time Namjoon slipt out of his room to check if everyone was stil asleep. When he came back he nodded and he led you to his front door, there you shared one more pasionate kiss before you left his house. You sighed as you walked through the hallway on your way back to your house to get a bit more sleep before you had to go to work. 

I love him, but I wished we could have more time together or at least be with him the whole morning.