Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Just checking.

I kiss his lips passionately, my naked body attached to his in a warm cuddle.

"So we're getting married in three days. I can't wait." I say, running my nails on his hard chest.

"You'll be mine forever." he says, squeezing my ass. I spank his hand away, giggling.

"Baby, when do you want us to have children?" I ask, drawing circles on his abs.

"As soon as possible, perhaps 9 months from now. Come here, let's start the process." he says, pulling me on top of him.

"But you haven't asked if I want kids. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to aspire to marriage and children as an ultimate goal." I say and he stops fondling me.

"So you don't want to have children?" he asks, frowning.

"I didn't say that. I'm just not ready for such a responsibility babe." I say, leaning down and kissing him.

He stops me.

"Are you ready for marriage?" He asks and rise up, looking down at him.

"Yes, very ready. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and being loved by you." I say, my hands on his breast.

"When exactly do you want us to have children?" he asks, his hands cupping my ass, well, trying to.

"I don't know, just not now or anytime soon. Maybe after five years or so of marriage, maybe never. I don't know Austin, I'm just not keen on popping babies out of my vagina and having to have breast lift because they sucked my boobs until they dropped. I'm not ready." I say, running my nails along his chest.

"I don't think I want to wait that long Andrea. I'm sorry but perhaps you're not the woman for me." he says, holding my wrists and directing my hands away from his chest and shifting for underneath me.

"Haha, baby, you're funny." I say and he gently yet coldly pushes me off him.

He takes his phone from the side table, completely ignoring me.

"Austin! You will not ignore me when I'm having this serious conversation with you." I say, my arms raised in the air in frustration.

He completely ignores me by making a phone call.

"Mother, the wedding is canceled." he says and I burst out laughing, knowing that he is pulling my leg and I even find myself on the floor, tears making my vision blurry.

"She's pregnant? How? We just slept together once." he says, pulling his hair in frustration and that's when my laugh immediately stops.

Okay, he's taking it a little too far for my liking but I can adjust. I'm the kind that adapts, that's why I'm a survivor against all odds.

I get up from the floor, wiping the tears from the laughter and walking in his direction.

"I'm on my way." he says and hangs up.

He sighs and sits on the bed, his head held in his hands in frustration.

"Baby, let me guess. This is a pre-wedding prank where you fake cancel our wedding. Nice one. Who put you up to it?" I ask, walking to him but when I try to sit on him, he pushes me and I find myself on the floor.

He pushed me? He fucking pushed me? Oh hell no.

I get up before slapping the living daylights and night stars out of him. This stuns him.

"How dare you push me to the floor? Just because I love you doesn't give you the right to do this shit to me. You have absolutely no right to push me around. I will bust a cap in your tiny ass if you try that shit with me again. You may have muscle but boy, my bullets are all the muscle I need. You will talk to me right now about what ever has you in this fucked up mood or I swear, I will torture it out of you. My mother is an expert at that and I'll have you know that the apple hasn't fallen yet and won't any time soon so start talking!!!" I yell, glaring at him with violent threats and pointing my finger at him.

"Nicky is pregnant for me! There you have it, happy now?!" He yells back at me, standing up and raising his hands into the air.

The news slowly settles before finally clicking into place.

"Okay, let's calm down baby. Let's relax." I say, embracing him in a calming way and he hugs me tightly.

"She could be lying to try and separate us. Don't let that gold digger succeed." I say and he immediately let's me go, making me feel cold suddenly.

"She was a virgin when I slept with her, unlike you. " he says, straying off and defending the bitch.

"All hoes started as virgins, duh. Besides, when I'm riding that dick, you thank the heavens that I got skill. Now, how do you expect a virgin to do what I do. Appreciate! Do not piss me off Austin." I say, rolling my eyes.

"She isn't like that." he says and I glare at him.

"Do you have feelings for her Austin?" I ask and he doesn't say no immediately.

In fact, he doesn't say anything.

"Well?" I ask, my hands on my waist.

"She's the mother of my first child Andrea." he says and I scoff, shocked.

"You want a child that bad. Fine, come, let's make one. Make me pregnant Austin. Go ahead." I say, pushing my naked body to his.

"No." he says and my heart just freezes, the fear for what I know is to follow causing my stomach to drop.

"Austin, what are you saying?" I ask, my heart still on pause, hoping that this prank will end.

"My child will not be a bastard." he says.

"No child is a bastard Austin. Be fucken clear with me." I say, poking his chest.

"I want my child to have both parents." he says, shrugging his shoulders.

"You're not planning on dying soon so your child with that whore will have both parents. Well, that's if I don't kill you." I say and he flinches.

"Married Parents." he says and my heart comes back to life when the hurt spreads through it, causing it to squeeze painfully and I find myself losing my balance as my stomach painfully sinks.

"You want to marry her..what the fuck happens to me?" I whisper, trying to breathe.

"A life without responsibilities like you want Andrea." he says, getting up from the bed and walking to the mirror.

My heart breaks more.

"When did you fuck her?" I ask him.

"The same night we broke up at the hospital. She's two months pregnant." he says.

"You pathetic man whore. You fucked a whore the same night we parted. You just couldn't wait, could you. And to top it all off, you lost your common sense and forgot about something called a condom. And now you expect me to just watch you marry another woman because she's pregnant with a child that most probably isn't even yours. Haha, you're fucking mad. I am calling my parents and you will explain to them this shit. Wear 10 bullet proof vests." I say getting up and getting dressed before taking one last look at him.

"I hate you for doing this to us. My brother was so right about you. Just because I'm not ready to have a child is the reason why you're marrying a gold digging whore who is pregnant for you. I pray that you suffer miserably for this." I say before walking out, my poor heart aching because I lost everything within a matter of minutes.

Just like that, one can lose everything they cherish. This is why we should enjoy life while we still can because anything can happen when we least expect it. What I assumed was a prank became a nightmare.