Best Friends With Benefits - Part 13

“I’m back” Dan shouted walking through the front door armed with Chinese food and movies.

“Took your time” Luke laughed taking the food off him.

“Massive queue at the Chinese” he winked at me before walking into the kitchen behind Luke.

Luke handed me my food and we all chilled out on the sofa watching ‘Just Go With It!’

I saw Dan pull his phone out his pocket and I lifted my head off his shoulder as he replied to the message.

“Amy’s coming round”

“Oh great” I sigh

“Liv” Dan sighed and looked at me

“I can’t help it if I hate your girlfriend” I smirk at him.

“Me neither” Evie laughed

“Or me” Luke replied

“Yes I know you all don’t like her...”

“Hate” I interrupted him

“Okay, hate her. But I love her”

I’d never heard him say that about her before. I was jealous. Ahhhh why was I feeling like this?

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door, Dan got up and answered it as I placed Armageddon into the DVD player.

I sat down in the corner of the sofa as Amy curled up next to Dan. Jayden was playing rugby tonight with his uni mates so I couldn’t even go round to see him or get him to come round and see me. Half way through the movie I got up, I couldn’t sit downstairs with the couples much longer.

“I’m going to bed” I say to them

“Okay bye” Amy says before pushing her lips onto Dan’s.

“Whatever” I sigh

“Night ” Evie smiled at me as did Luke.

“Night Tink” Dan smiled at me, sending butterflies throughout my body.

“Night Romeo” I wink at him

“Get your own boyfriend” Amy replied wrapping her arms around Dan.

I roll my eyes at her before snapping “I have one actually. Got yourself a keeper there Dan” I laugh walking up the stairs.

“Night slag” I heard her mutter.

“It takes one to know one” I replied, Evie and Luke burst out laughing.

“You just going to let her speak to me like that?” She says to Dan.

“You called her one first” he replied

“Well you are my boyfriend not hers you are meant to stick up for me.”

“Well she is my best friend and she’s not a slag” he replied

“And I am...” she began

I carried on upstairs and went into my bedroom as Dan and Amy carried on arguing. I couldn’t be bothered listening to them.

“Yea” I shouted as someone knocked on my door, looking up to see Dan walk into my room and sit at the bottom of my bed.

“What you doing here? Doesn’t your girlfriend need comforting?”

“She’s gone!”

“Awww why?” I say sarcastically

“Because I couldn’t be arsed with her, she was being a right moaning bitch tonight and she’s saying shit about you. I’m not having that” he smiled at me