Best Friends With Benefits - Part 20

*Liv POV*

I wasn’t sure how long we had been driving or if we had stopped or what. All I knew is that I was asleep but now in that dreamy state before you wake up properly. 

“They could be good together you know” I heard Evie whisper

“Who? Liv and Dan?” Luke replied

“Yea, look at them”

I froze, not wanting to ‘wake up’. Wondering what they were going to say.

“They look good together, but they are best mates Eves.”

“So, that would make it even better. They know every little detail about each other. Look at us”

“Yea I guess. But Dan is with Amy and he loves her and I doubt Liv has feelings for her best friend.”

My heart sunk a little, thing was...I had begun getting feelings for Dan, more than the best friend love I was feeling towards him before we got together. I was in love with him.

“Well Liv is seeing someone as well” I heard Evie say to Luke

“She never said. Thought she’d just broken up with Jayden”

Shit didn’t mention to them that I was getting back with Jayden. I’d better tell them later.

“She has, apparently they are only together for sex.” I could hear the sarcastic tone in her voice and could see her rolling her eyes looking at me. I was so tempted to open my eyes and stick out my tongue but I didn’t.

“So she has a shag buddy?”

“I think so”

“That’s never good. Who is it?” Luke asked intrigued

“I don’t know, she wouldn’t tell me”

“I wonder if Dan knows about it?” Luke wondered

“I doubt it, he’d go ape shit. You know how protective he is of her”

“Yea I guess. He cares a lot about her”

“Well they have been inseparable since we were two. They are best friends.”

“Think it’s more than just best friends between them two”

“I completely agree ”

I felt Dan squeeze me tight as the car engine started up again. 

I guess he had heard them as well.

***

I could feel Dan gently stroking my hip. I opened up my eyes and he looked like he was still sleeping. He looked so cute. 

"Danny baby wakey wakey" I shouted and Evie and Luke started laughing. 

"I've not heard you call him that since we went to summer camp when we were like nine." Luke laughed

"I know" I grin "I'm feeling rather childlike" 

"That wasn't funny" Dan groaned rubbing his eyes

"You were awake anyway" I laugh 

"Not the point…now you’ll pay." He says grabbing my waist and tickling me.

"Nooooooo" I giggle, squirming under his grip. "Dan get off"

"Not until you say sorry."

“Not going to happen” I giggle

“Then i’m not stopping” he grinned at me

“Guys calm down back there and stop kicking my chair” Luke laughed

“Fine, but you will pay later” Dan smirks at me

“Yea okay” I laugh rolling my eyes at him

“Just remember who you are sharing a tent with.”

“Meaning”

“You better hope I don’t smother you when you sleep”

“Was that meant to be kinky?” I laugh and Evie bursts out laughing.

“You guys are so random” She smiles at us

“I know, love it” Dan smiles pulling me into a hug and kissing my head. I lean into him affectionately and smile. 

“You two are so cute” Luke smiled at us through the mirror

I smiled tight lipped and glanced down, removing myself from Dan’s grip. “I better not let Amy hear you say that Luke.”

“I don’t care what she hears, now get back here” Dan says pulling me back into him.

“Dan she’s your girlfriend” Evie says turning around.

“Yea I know, but my best friend is more important”

“You are a softy sometimes” I smile and kiss his cheek and he wraps his arms around me softly kissing my head gently.

“Yea I know, I have my moments” he whispers to me.

“Oooo we’re nearly here guys” Luke says to us

“Ahh really?” I reply moving to my side of the car looking out the window. It all looked the same to me.

“Only like ten minutes away, then we just need to park up”

“Eve’s shall we get ready now then?”

“Yea, pass me my bag please ”

I hand Evie a bag before grabbing mine off the floor and lifting my top over my head.

“What are you doing?” Dan smiles at me, looking me up and down.

“Getting ready for GlDanbury” I laugh as I see Evie take off her top as well.

“Ahh Liv, we’ve got the same bra on” Evie laughs

I slipped off my leggings leaving me in my underwear.

I picked my phone up from the side and opened my new message.

[You are killing me here! xxx]

I glanced at Dan who was just staring at me, biting his lip. I smiled before turning my attention back to my phone.

[Aww my poor Danny baby getting turned on? :P xxx]

[, you are lucky Evie and Luke are in the car otherwise you would get it! xxx]

I grinned to myself reading it, knowing he wanted me so bad but he couldn’t have me was really making me want him. I bit my lip and smiled at him before replying.

[Well I want to get it...I’m so horny right now. I need you soooo bad! I cannot wait till we get our tent together! xxx]

“Fucking hell” Dan moaned and I burst out laughing placing my phone on the side.

“Everything okay?” Evie asked turning around, she was dressed, unlike me, still sat in my underwear.

“Yea, just some messages I’m getting through.” He smiled

I slipped on my short denim shorts before pulling my floral vest top over my head, tucking it in. I put on a pair of socks then a white woolly knee high pair on top.

I placed my feet into my pink and yellow spotted wellies before taking my hair out of the French braids it was in. I stuck my mirror to the back of Evie’s chair, running my fingers through the waves before placing a floral head band over my head. I was going for the hippy look, as was Evie. I couldn’t wait to begin all the camping, mud and music. Glastonbury was going to be amazing, that’s for sure.