Best Friends With Benefits - Part 21

We parked up and I grabbed our bags as did Evie. Luke grabbed the camping gear as Dan grabbed the food and drink. 

“Where we putting all this then?” Luke asked as we wandered through the crowds.

“Don’t mind. Not somewhere too crowded though” Evie replies

“How about here” I hear Dan shout. 

“Perfect” Evie grinned. 

There were a couple of tents up already so we plonked all our stuff down and waited as the lads attempted to put up the tent.

“Drink?” Evie asks me and I nod taking a kopperberg from her.

“Dan do you know where this thingy majigy goes?”

“Err no. I’ve got this what cha me call it and I can’t find it on the piece of paper”

Me and Evie were in stitches they couldn’t do anything.

“Boys let us try” I say grabbing the instructions from Dan.

“No this is a man’s job” Dan says taking them back

“, you’ve been at it half an hour and most of the parts are still in the bag” I smile and take it off him

“Eve’s, grab those sticks from the bag”

Within half an hour me and Evie had put it up.

“And that’s how it’s done” Evie laughs grabbing another beer out of the cooler and handing me one.

“We could have done it” Luke says sulking

“Eventually yea. But we wanted to sleep in it tonight ” Evie laughed kissing him gently.

I grabbed my stuff and walked into the tent. It had three sections to it. Two bedrooms and a joint middle. I dumped the beer cooler in the middle before taking my bag into one of the rooms. Dan brought in two thick camping matts, pillows and sleeping bags. I placed my bag in the corner and turned around to see Dan standing there in the door way grinning at me.

“Yes?” I smile at him, placing my hands on my hips. He zips up the door and pulls down the blackout cover.

“Do you realise how mean you were to me in the car getting changed like that” he grins walking over to me.

“Oh I am so sorry ” I smile as he places his hands on my hips.

“You need to make it up to me”

“How?” I grin as his head comes closer to mine

“Like this” he smiles before placing his lips onto mine. I opened my mouth allowing him to slip his tongue in, massaging it with mine.

“I can think of better ways” I whisper, sinking my hand into his boxers.

“Fuck me” he moaned quietly, pushing his lips back onto mine as I began to pleasure him.

“Guys you ready to start drinking?” I heard Luke shout so quickly removed my hand.

“Yea, just talking to Dan. Give us a min” I shout back

“Okay…well we’re gona go grab that extra crate of beer from the car”

“Okay”

I turned round and Dan pulled me back to him, “We are going to have to be quick and quiet”

“Fine by me” I whispered as I pulled down his pants as he pulled down mine.

****

“Fucking hell” Dan whispered as he was lay down on the sleeping bags.