SORRY NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting

Check out my new (republished) story
"Beauty and the Beast... Well Not Exactly"

 Well Not Exactly"

*He chuckled. "I can smell your arousal dulce."

My eyes widened. "W-what? I-I'm not aroused."

He set me on the ground and gently pushed me into a tree. He brought his head down next to my ear and held my hips with his hands. "You do remember I'm a werewolf right? That means I have a heightened sense of smell. So believe me when I say I can smell your arousal."

"O-okay." I breathed out as I shuddered against him. "S-so you can smell when I'm aroused?"

He nodded against me and started rubbing my hips. "Yes. Every werewolf can so I'm gonna have to teach you to mask your scent."

"Umm, a-are we gonna go back to the house?" I asked.

"Not while you smell like this." He whispered. He gave me a light feathery kiss just below my ear. He brought his head up and leaned his forehead against mine. He slowly and slightly roughly rubbed my waist.

I was completely turned on by his actions and couldn't take it anymore when I brought my lips to his. The kiss didn't start out slow at all it went straight to fiery. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped up wrapping my legs around his hips. I ran my hands through his hair, his roughly held my waist and I rolled my hips forward against his now hard on.*

Everyone has heard the story of beauty and the beast. A beautiful young girl goes to save her dad from an evil beast who she eventually falls in love with turning him back into a handsome prince. well, this is a different beauty and a different kind of beast.

Raven Steele, a beautiful girl from the south side of Boston, goes to Tennessee with her best friend Donnie Smith to visit her dad for the summer. Everything was great until he showed up.
Xavier Knight, the alpha king of the werewolves, going through his tour of the viceroy alphas meets his mate. She is not exactly what he thought she would be, not a single bit.

Will they be able to put aside their differences and make their love work? or will their differences be too much for them to handle and they reject each other?

&

"Not Your Average Cinderella"

Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone)

*"What does Mea soare mean? Why do you always call me that?"

"It means my sun. I call you that because for the last few centuries I've felt like my world has been filled with utter darkness. That is until I saw you at the ball. Alexa, you brought light back into my life just by being in my life." he grabbed his hand. he brought my hand up and kissed my knuckles. "How many boyfriends have you had?"

"None," I chuckled. He didn't look like he believed me. "I was surrounded by people with mates so I never saw the appeal of high school dating. I honestly always thought I'd end up marrying a human but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I have a mate."

"Are you disappointed about having a mate? About being my mate?"

"I don't know yet,"*

Everyone has heard of the story of Cinderella. A beautiful girl loses her parents and is to live with a rotten stepmother and stepsisters. She goes to a ball at a palace and meets a prince where they fall in love. At midnight she leaves the ball and he looks for her throughout the kingdom. The prince finds her and they live happily ever after. This is a different kind of Cinderella.

Alexa Lacroix, an orphan living with a family of vampires, goes to a ball at the palace of the royal vampire family. when the prince makes eye contact with her, her first instinct is to run. run as fast and as quickly as possible but that doesn't stop him from finding her.

Sebastian Vasile, the crowned prince of the vampires, finds his mate in the crowd of a ball. The human girl is not what he imagined his mate to be but he doesn't care, all he's ever wanted was her.

Will she find it in her heart to love him back? will she agree to be his queen and more importantly his mate?