Best Friends With Benefits - Part 26

I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs. Dan, Evie and Luke were sat talking but turned their heads when they heard me approach.

“I’m off to see Jayden” I say smiling to them. I’d know what to do once I saw him…but I think deep down…I already know who I was going to choose.

“Ahh err okay ” Dan smiled slightly before turning back around.

“You coming back later?”Evie asked me

“Yea why?”

“Just wondering ” she smiled

“See you in a bit then” Luke smiled and I walked to the door. I caught Luke’s eye again and he nodded slightly towards Dan.

I shrugged at him before walking out the door and down the road to Jayden’s. 

[ come down and get me, I’m nearly at the doors! xxx]

 [Coming down now! J x]

One kiss? What had I done?

As I got to the doors so did Jayden. He opened it and I went to hug him but he shrugged me off walking off towards his flat. I was a bit taken aback by his action. 

What had happened?

We got to his room and I sat on his bed, and I ushered him to sit down next to me.

“What’s happened?” I ask him but he doesn’t reply.

“Is it true?” he asks me

“Is what true?”

“Are you still seeing that lad?”

“I was but now it’s over. I told you that”

“Apparently you are still seeing him?”

“‘What? Who told you that?”

“I don’t know, but is it true?”

What the hell was happening? How did he know I was still seeing Dan?

*Dan POV*

“So am I right? It is Liv who you broke up with Amy for?” Luke asked me again.

“Yes, but she’s back with Jayden” I sigh

“I dunno ” Evie says placing her hand on mine making me look at her

“What do you mean?”

“She didnt sound too confident when I spoke to her before.”

“I just don’t want him to hurt her”

“He won’t, I’ve had a feeling she’s gonna end it with him” Luke says to me 

“What makes you think that?” I ask, hoping it was true.

“Just something I said to her

“I can’t believe you’ve been seeing each other all this time and we didn’t have a clue” Evie laughs and I smile.

“Yea, well we didnt want anyone to know. It was just friends with benefits, we kinda slept together one night then carried it on. But now it’s all fucked up” I sigh laying my head back onto the sofa.

“The night I heard her shagging that lad”

“Yea” I laughed, “Dan...not Sam”

“Ooo she was cheeky there” Evie laughed

“So you have no idea...not even with the twin sense thing you have?”

“I thought something was up as you guys kept arguing and you never argue but I didnt expect this”