After The Benefits End - Part 2

I couldn’t find anything that I fancied so in the end I settled on some dry frosties. I didn’t want anything to heavy in case I threw it up again.

“You feeling okay now ?” Dan asked me pulling me closer to him on the sofa.

“Yea, I feel fine.” I smiled

“I’m going to check on Eve’s.” Luke smiled getting up.

“Just been and checked on her Luke...she’s fine. She’s sleeping.” I smile and he sits back down and nods at me.

“She scared me you know...I’ve never seen her that sick before” Luke says to us

“Yea I know.” I sigh, “I can feel something isn’t right but I don’t know what.”

“Doctors tomorrow I think.” Luke sighs and I nod

“I think she should go”

“What about you ?” Dan asks me

“I’m fine, think it was just a bug or something!” I smile 

*Dan POV*

I woke up the next morning with Liv curled up in my arms. I saw her eye lids flicker so I knew she was awake. I began kissing down from her forehead to her nose and I saw a smile play on her lips. I kissed across her cheek gently before placing one more by her ear. “I know you’re awake beautiful” I whisper to her

A big grin spread across her face and her gorgeous green eyes opened and met mine. “Well I can feel you’re awake” she giggled and glanced down.

“Yea well, I can’t help it if I have a gorgeous half naked girl lying next to me can I. It has a mind of its own”

“Your dick can’t help but fancy me” she giggled climbing on top of my waist. Placing her knees either side of me as I rest my hands on her hips.

“And I will completely agree with it because I fancy you too.” I cheekily grin at her

“‘Good... because…I kinda love ya you know.” she says shrugging her shoulders and grinning cheekily like it was no big deal.

“I kinda love you too.” I grinned pulling her body so our chests were touching, then our lips.

*Liv POV*

I begin kissing down his neck and down his body reaching his boxer line and looking up at him.

His eyes were closed and he was biting down on his plump pink lip. I ran my finger along his boxer line and a slow moan left his lips making me smile. His eyes opened and met mine.

“Stop teasing me ...it’s mean”

“I like it” I winked pulling his boxers down and throwing them on the floor.

“Do it” he moaned before I placed my lips over his member.

“Oh yes ” he moaned

A while later I removed my mouth and Dan pulled me up to him rather quickly. My top came off followed by my underwear as his kissed down my stomach.

His fingers tracing the top of my knickers before he pulled them off and began kissing up my inner thigh. I grabbed onto the bedding underneath me, allowing Dan to take over my body completely.

***

“Think we should get some breakfast” I smile at Dan as we were lay together afterwards.

“No I want to stay here for a bit longer” he smiled at me, stoking my hip gently and repeatedly kissing my head.

“For a bit longer...okay” I grinned drawing invisible patterns on his bare toned chest.