Betrayal

I absolutely love p!atd and I thought about this song immediately while writing this chapter. <3 Okay, love you guys! Enjoy!

~Eden~

I locked the door after I slammed it behind me and threw myself in the bed. I started sobbing. I felt heartbroken that I just watched him cheat on me with Miki. I was sobbing and sat on my knees.

I was so excited one minute and was so heartbroken the next! I needed to get out of the house. I dried my tears and opened a portal. I slowly stepped in and closed the portal behind me. I transformed into demon form and walked to my fathers house.

Hell was pretty dark and gloomy, especially with a bunch of tortured souls. I reached my fathers house and walked in. "Dad, can I stay with you for a bit?" I asked, them explained what happened.

"Sure, it's especially good since they can't open a portal, only higher class demons can." He said. I nodded and went to the guest bedroom and sat down. 'Ugh, what a man whore!' Evelyn complained about Liam. I felt like I was torn apart and broken about it.

I sat in the bed and cried about it. Why am I so weak about this? I thought to myself, sobbing. My own mate cheated on me that's why! Damn him making me feel so weak!

I was so furious, but still so heartbroken. Why was he still so addicting? 'Ugh! Curse you Liam!' I cursed to myself.

-Three weeks later-

I've been in my fathers guest bedroom for 3 weeks now, sobbing every day. I've been feeling empty without my mate, but he cheated with the slut of the Autumn Pack. I've only come out to eat and the rest of the time, crying and feeling empty.

I need to go back to the house. So, I opened a portal and walked through. I was in the bathroom if my bedroom and saw Liam, crying on the bed. Why is he crying? He was the one who cheated!

I walked out and glared at him before going out the bedroom door and into the living room. All the packs were discussing how to find me. I walked in between them and spoke.

"Look, I'm here right now. What is the current situation we are in?" I said. They told me everything and my red eye faded into a deeper shade of red while my blue eye went the same shade of red. I furious flew out the door and to Mathews house.

I broke the door down again. "What the actual fuck?! You're still on about war?!" I yelled at him. I walked over to him and punched him in his already broken nose. He just laughed.

"My plan already worked. Miki followed her part making it looked like your mate cheated and now he's going back with his family. He hates you and knows all your evil." He said. My eyes grew wide. I picked him up by his collar and he hovered above the ground.

"Say your last words now, prick!" I yelled in his face. Before I could kill him Anthony kicked me down. I growled and flew away. I reached the house and saw that rouges were lined up and some of my packs were in the other side. I only noticed one person in the pack of rouges, Liam.

My eyes widened as I realized Mathews plan was working. "What the hell?!" I yelled between everyone shouting and fighting. They all paused and slowly looked over their shoulders mid-fight. I slowly flew down to the ground and glared at everyone. "Someone explain this, now!" I snarled.

Everyone went silent as I walked through the crowd of people. My wings, tails, and ear were all tense in anger. Eventually my wings poked a rouge and they growled. I glared at them and kept walking.