36.

On Friday night, Louis comes in a little bit later because he plans on staying to help Harry clean which really just means he wants to spend time with him. Him and Harry are the closest they've ever been and Louis' extremely happy about it.

Sure, it's really hard having to see Harry all the time with the feelings he has towards him but even if it hurts, there's still the wonderful feeling he gets from being around Harry in general that makes up for it.

Louis' really been thinking about it because at first he thought that the way he felt for Harry was just a crush that he'd be able to get over with time but, it's way more serious than that. Louis' able to picture himself in a real relationship with Harry and he could see them having some sort of future together.

Harry's perfect and Louis thinks that he's someone that he could possibly fall in love with if things keep going the way they are. Harry's so sweet and anyone who says differently can kindly fuck off because there's no way anyone could change his mind.

Louis finishes his last dance for the night at around two so he decides to just go get changed and see if Harry's in his office. He remembers when he was so scared of talking to Harry but now he's comfortable around him and he's pretty sure Harry feels the same way.

He goes into the locker room where he then goes to his locker and takes his things out. As he's in the middle of changing the door opens and Louis sees Bebe walk in.

"Hey," Bebe says when she gets over to her locker that's across from Louis'.

"Hey, how are you? We haven't really had time to talk lately."

"I know, I miss you...but uh, I've been talking to Noah."

Louis already knows what this means so he just rolls his eyes and turns around. "About?"

Bebe smirks. "I think you know."

"Okay? What exactly did he say about it?"

Bebe starts to change as well which obviously Louis doesn't care about. "He said you two have been spending a lot of time together lately. You guys went out to a bar?"

Louis sighs. "Okay yeah, fine. Harry and I are kind of close now but...that's it."

"Why'd you say that so sadly?"

"Hm? Oh, I don't know. It's nothing," Louis says in a very unconvincing way.

"No, tell me. You know I'm here for you. Is Harry being rude to you again?"

Louis sits down on the bench. "No, not at all," he pauses and debates if he wants to tell Bebe about his feelings for Harry or not. He hasn't told anyone yet and it's been weighing on his chest so maybe it would just be best to get it off. "I hate admitting this because it means you were right but, I like Harry...a lot."

Bebe's eyes go wide and her mouth drops open which slowly turns into a big smile. "Really?! Yes! I told you!"

Louis nods. "Yeah yeah, I know. I just don't think he feels the same and it really sucks because I have to see him all the time and I'm always being reminded that I'll never have him."

"Louis...shut up. You definitely have a chance with him."

"How do you know?" Louis asks Bebe who sits down next to him.

"Because babe, Harry has never been this happy. I'm not around him often and I can still tell his mood has changed for the better. You're the only person who has been able to get past his barriers and get to know him for real. I don't think if you didn't have a chance that he would keep you around for so long."