37.

Louis mentions Harry's hair later and that's the length ^

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Over the next few days Louis' in the best mood he's been in for a long time. He would probably even consider himself ecstatic. Him and Harry kissed! They kissed!! If he died right now, he'd die happy.

He's had to wait two days but now it's finally Wednesday and he gets to see Harry again. It's weird because he expected himself to be nervous and doubtful but he's actually super excited and not really worried at all.

He hasn't told Niall, or anyone for that matter, about what happened. He's not exactly sure how to do that anyway. He'll probably wait until later tonight until telling him because Louis just needs to make sure that Harry still feels the same way he did the other night. He doesn't pack a bag because he doesn't even want to dance today and the only reason he's going in the first place, is to see Harry.

When he gets there there's a couple lights on and an empty cup sat on top of the bar counter so Louis knows that Harry's already here. He walks behind the bar and then to Harry's office where he sees that the door is already cracked open a little. Louis slowly pushes it open and waits for Harry to look up.

"Hey," Louis says when Harry sees him.

It actually surprises Louis how calm Harry stays and how he doesn't get all tense like he somewhat expected him to do.

"Hi."

Louis walks over to the chair he always sits in. "I'm not going to dance today."

"Why?" Harry asks as he puts away whatever work he was doing and gives his attention to Louis.

"I don't know. I just don't want to. I only came to see you, really."

Harry lets himself smile because he's just so happy with his situation right now. Yes, there is a part of him that's scared it'll all come crashing down sometime soon, but for now, he's just going to enjoy it. He has Louis now and it would be extremely stupid of him to take that for granted by worrying about the uncertainties of the future.

"I feel honoured," Harry says somewhat sarcastically.

"You should be. I could've spent my day doing anything else but I decided to be with you."

"True."

Louis looks down to his lap and plays with his sleeves. He kind of wants to ask Harry where they stand because it's obvious things have changed in the dynamic of their relationship. He figures that he might as well just get it over with because he doesn't really want to keep waiting anymore.

"So um...about Friday," Louis starts, looking up to Harry to see what his reaction is.

Harry shifts in his seat but Louis doesn't think that his mood changes. He might just nervous which is very understandable because Louis is too.

"Right, yeah. I'm sorry about putting you through all of that."

"Well, the end wasn't something I minded all that much..." Louis says quietly.

"I mean how I turned on you. I shouldn't of expected you to know what I was thinking or feeling if I didn't tell you."

Louis shrugs." Yeah, I agree. That's not what I was talking about though."

"Oh."

"I meant what I said...about falling for you," Louis tells him, hoping that it wasn't a mistake.

"Good, because it would really suck for me if you weren't, considering I am for you and all," Harry says, a small half grin spreading across his lips.