38.

"What?! Why am I just finding out about this now, Louis?!" Niall says, standing up from his bed and giving Louis, who's trying to hold back his laughter, a very serious look.

"I'm sorry Ni, I just wanted to make sure things between us were still the same before I went and told anyone."

"So he kissed you and you didn't tell me?!"

"Niall it's not a big deal," Louis says, casually.

Niall shakes his head but sits back down. "It is a big deal, Louis."

"Not really..." Louis says, even though it is a big deal and he knows it.

"So what? Are you guys like together now?"

Louis shrugs and lays back on his bed so that he's looking up at the ceiling and his legs are bent over the edge. "Not like, officially. I think it'll probably lead to that though. I really like him."

Niall smiles at his friend who is obviously extremely smitten with Harry. "Yeah? What if he does ask you out, are you still gonna strip?"

Louis sits back up with a look of thought plastered on his face. "I never thought about that."

"Yeah, I mean, if I were Harry I wouldn't want you dancing for strangers half naked."

"Yeah no, I wouldn't either," Louis says. "Do you think I should quit?"

"Well that's up to you, mate. Do you have enough money?"

Louis nods. "Yeah I have quite a bit saved so I think if I just got a regular job again I'd be okay."

"My advice would be to quit now if you're going to, so that Harry knows you're serious about this."

"Yeah, I probably should. I don't know, I'll think about it."

Niall stands up from his bed and gives Louis a pat on the shoulder. "I'm going to meet up with Noah so I'll see you later," he says before grabbing his keys, shoes, and coat.

"Noah?"

"Yeah, he's actually pretty cool."

"So you're seeing other people then..." Louis says, acting like he's really hurt.

"Shut up. If you didn't want me to make friends with him then you shouldn't of invited him to go out."

"Yeah, yeah." Louis waves him off. "Whatever, have fun. Oh! And do not tell him about Harry."

"Fine." Niall walks out of the dorm and leaves Louis to himself.

Louis doesn't think he's felt this happy in a very long time. This quite possibly could be the happiest he's ever been in his entire twenty two years of existence. Who knew life could be this good?

Who knew Harry would be the source of it? Louis never thought, even when he realised how he really felt about him, that he'd actually have this type of relationship with Harry. The fact that they send each other goodnight texts now and that Louis has Harry's name saved in his phone with a heart next to it, proves that it's the real thing even if they haven't made it official.

Louis hasn't been in a real relationship in awhile. The last person who he was with for longer than three months was his last ex and even then, he never felt anything for him like he does for Harry.