27

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me," I said as I leaned on the wall.
"If you don't come and they take a picture of us all getting out of the same building, two guys and a girl, what do you think they'll imagine we did?" Suga said getting annoyed.
"We were studying?" I said as I looked at the empty and dark classrooms.

"Youngsters studying in a weekend, at night, in a place we are NOT even supposed to be in." Suga said he closed the door a little, "not believable enough, let's go while it's still dark."
I sighed frustrated and gave in, "Let's go then." I said as I walked towards the exit.
After getting on Suga's car undercover, we drove to my place.
"Bye," I said as I walked into the mansion.

I went into my room and sighed as I jumped on the bed.
I stared at my ceiling for a while and fell asleep.

"Y/n," a familiar voice said repeatedly as I opened my eyes.
I stared at that person for a while before getting my senses back, "Jimin?!" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow defensibly.
"Wow you're room still surprises me," he said as he walked towards my closet and peeked inside.
"Yah! What are you doing in here?!" I yelled as I got off of my bed and aimed my pillow at him.
"What do you mean? I was soooo worried yesterday when you vanished." he muttered as he faced me.
I threw my pillow at him and it hit his face.

He stared at me blankly as he let the pillow plop to the floor.
"What was that for?" he asked as he picked up the pillow.
"Who gave you permission to come into my house or more specifically MY ROOM." I said as I picked up another pillow.
"You're maids," he said as he held the pillow in front of him.

"You should've just called," I said frowning.
"I called but you never answered," he said putting the pillow down.
I took my chance and threw the other pillow at him.
He evaded that one and glared at me, "What was that for?!" he yelled.
"I felt like it!" I yelled back.

The doors slammed open and in came Chen, "What's going on in here?!" he yelled as he looked at both of us confused.
"Who's that," Jimin said pointing towards Chen.
"I'm Chen," Chen said as he looked at me, "Why is he in your room?"
I shrugged, "I woke up and he was here." I said as I glared at Jimin.

"We don't have time for fans right now," Chen said to Jimin, "If you wanted an autograph you should've just went to tonight's meet and greet at Kim Auditorium."
I smirked, "Thanks for trying to reach me but you should've met me with the other fans. I'll gladly give you an autograph but please don't do this anymore before someone involved the police or gets the wrong idea." I said as I went to my drawer and pulled out a picture of myself posing for a camera.
I grabbed a marker and signed my name on it before handing it to Jimin.

He stared at me blankly before taking my offering, "I'll sell this at school then." he said as he walked out of my room giving Chen a glare, "I'll see you tonight."
I glared at him, "Stupid idiot." I muttered under my breath.
"Did you like my acting skills?" Chem said smiling proudly.
"Were you acting?" I said looking at him confused.
"Of course I was, I know he goes to your school and was one of the available bachelors." Chen said smiling.

"Is there an actual event?" I said confused.
Chen nodded, "There is, you gotta get ready now. It starts at 6 p.m but you have to be there by 4."
I sighed, "I'm kinda nervous now."
"You'll do great so don't worry, I'll be behind you at all times just in case you need something." he said as he ruffled my hair.
"Thanks Chen," I smiled, "You are the bestest friend ever."
"Right, friend.... get ready now, I'll be downstairs." he said smiling as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes AND posting sooo late ✌︎✌︎