first may

It's May and I walk in on something I don't want to see

It's May and I walk in on something I don't want to see. I get in the apartment at the same time that Holt his lifting his girlfriend-bootie call or whatever up, his arms around her waist, and she squeals happily. It's the same dumb bimbo that told him to get rid of his freckles so her presence totally channels my inner Queen of Hearts and all I want to do is scream OFF WITH HER FUCKING HEAD.

"Oops, sorry," he says over her shoulder when he sees me and he's grinning and winking and he's making faces at me because he can joke right now, because he has no qualms about having some girl in his arms while looking at me.

He carries her back to his room.

At first I can't really hear them, but then I can so I put my headphones on and try to ignore it, but then this dark part of me just wants to hear what's going on, and I stop my music.

I can hear them. They're faint but still, louder than before. I can mostly hear the girl, but sometimes, Holt makes these little sounds.

I'm imagining him naked and hard and probably a little sweaty and concentrated and his face contorted with pleasure and shit, I'm hard.

I should stop listening. I should just put the music back on and think about something else.

But I'm a pervert apparently, so instead I go in the bathroom which is closer to his room and I sit on the toilet and I listen to them and I can hear them more clearly here and any time I hear Holt he just sounds so hot and I'm just so turned on that my hand wraps around myself without even thinking about it and I'm going up and down and I know I shouldn't be doing this but Holt sounds like he's trying not to make too much noise but it feels too good for him to be completely silent and it's just so hot and I just can't stop and I keep going until I come in my hand.

I stand completely still when I do. Holt is still making sounds. He's not done. But I am. And I feel so disgusting. Nothing about this is hot. Everything about this is fucking wrong.

I get in the shower to clean myself off. I feel so dirty and like such a pervert right now. I feel like I'm thirteen again and I hate myself.

When I get out of the bathroom, Holt gets out of his room. He makes an apologetic face. "Sorry about the noise," he says but then has a smug little look and wiggles his eyebrows.

I don't say anything. I can't. I just flip him off and he laughs.

He doesn't know.

But I do.

And I feel so bad.