SEVENTY ONE

katperezi just wanted one good photo

katperez
i just wanted one good photo...
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 4,279 comments

"Baby!"

It was like a scene out of a movie.

The second Kat saw him, she ran straight into Tom's arms, him picking her up with ease and spinning her around as they embraced.

When he finally set her down to kiss her, Mackie rolled his eyes.

"They're gross."

"Don't hate," Sebastian chuckled, "So hey, I may be winning that bet after all. Matthew convinced Kat to tell Tom she loves him."

Mackie was shocked for a moment but when he saw a nervous Kat looking up at Tom who looked at her with such love in his eyes, he shook his head.

"I'll believe it when I see it. I still think the kid will blab first."

"We'll see," Sebastian teased, seeing the two kiss again.

Their kisses were short lived though when they were separated by the eager staff needing them in their positions.

"Why can't I do the panel with her?" Tom complained seeing Kat join Katherine, the two linking arms as they walked the opposite direction.

"I am hurt Spider-boy," Sebastian teased but Mackie rolled his eyes.

"You finally gonna tell her you love her, bro?"

"Are you going to finally act civilized on the stage?"

"And miss your fans treating me like garbage? I don't think so."

"Not all of them do!" Tom protested when their names were announced signaling them to go on stage.

Time seemed to go by pretty fast for Tom considering how much he was missing Kat and wanted to be with her.

But it wasn't long before he noticed her pop up backstage, watching him with a smile on her face.