Chapter 23 - Trauma

Hyera's Pov

This was the second day he locked me up. Staring into the dim light give me goosebumps. It remind me of something.

I don't want to remember those incident again.I saw his face. Those scratch on his left cheek, his arms full with tattoos

I put my hands on my ears. His voice keep lingering in my mind...

*FLASHBACK

It was about 10 pm, I guess it's still early. My stomach is growling, there's nothing to eat in the fridge so I went to convenience store to buy something to fill my empty stomach.

"Where are you going?", Namjoon oppa who's sitting in the sofa asking me.

"I'm going to the convenience store to buy foods, there's nothing to eat", I pouted.

"This late?", I nodded. "Okey then take care", he said and continued watching tv.

"Buy for me too~~~", he shouted.

"It's okay, still early", I talk to myself. It only took 10 minutes to go there if you're walking.

I saw few people passing by which is good.

As I continued walking, there's someone infront of me having a difficult time holding bunch of apples in his plastic bag. Suddenly, he's collapsed. I ran to him to help him.

"Are you okay?", he didn't look at me.

"Are you okay?", I asked again. He look at me with a smirk plastered on his face. Then something hard hitting me from the back causing me to fainted.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up on unfamiliar place. My head is still aching. Both my arms and legs being tied up into a wooden chair. I was sitting on it while staring at the dim light which lighten this room a lil bit.

Where am I? Did someone just kidnapped me? , I thought to myself.

"HELLO???ANYONE??PLEASS SAVE ME!!!", I shouted.

Suddenly the door crack open revealing 2 men.

"She's awake boss", one of the man said. He looks young though.

He walked to me and said, "how are my dear?". He's look like in his mid 40s. He had scratch on his cheek which was scaring me.

"WHO ARE YOU?", I yelled.

"Who am I is not important. This is your home from now on until your father pay his debt", I look at him confused.

"What? debt?", I asked him in disbelief. From what I know we didn't have any financial problem.

"Yes dear", he lean closer to me and touching my cheek.

"Get away your filthy hands off from me", I spat to him.

"Wow, fiesty? I love it", he smirked. If my hands didn't tied up I'm gonna punch his face and kick his ball.

"LET ME GO!!!", I yelled. "No, not until we get what we want", he said.

"Boss, we have a problem with our pack", the young man from earlier said.

"I have to go, don't miss me princess", he said.

"Pervert", I mumbled.

The rope clenching into my arms. It's too tight.

Hours passed. Then the young man earlier come in while holding food and drink on his hands.