24

4 DAYS LATER

Y/N: Jennie what are we doing here?

Y/n asked Jennie as they were now standing in front of a 'birth class'

JENNIE: Isn't it obvious? Of course you will join this class.

She said and smile.

Y/N: Me??

She asked pointed at herself making Jennie rolled her eyes.

JENNIE: No me.. because I'm pregnant.

She said sarcastically making y/n pout.

JENNIE: Of course it's for you! Duh.

Y/n chuckled.

Y/N: Okay whatever.. So anyways.. Why did you make me join this class?

JENNIE: Cause I was thinking of instead you sit all day in my house and do nothing but to stress yourself over your asshole-cheater husband.. Why not try this one? Besides.. It's good for you and the baby... Right baby? Do you agree with aunt Jennie??

She said in a baby tone and pout while talking to her baby bump. Y/n giggled at her cuteness.

Y/N: Okay.. I'll join.

JENNIE: Great! So let's go girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 months later

It's been 4 months since y/n left jungkook. And they still don't know where y/n is. For the past 4 months jungkook wasn't himself. He will always get drunk and sometimes he will get home drunk and at mess. His hyungs were very worried. They tried their best to find his wife.. They even cooperate with the police but they found nothing.

Y/n is now 9 months pregnant. She admitted that there were times that she thought about jungkook. If he already eaten, if he's doing good, if he's not stressing too much because of work. But she thought that Tzuyu was there for him to take care of him.

She thought jungkook doesn't need her anymore, cause he have Tzuyu.

There were times that jungkook couldn't sleep, sometimes he thought of committing suicide.

Cause he's whole life is nothing without y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COP: Sorry sir.. But there still no sign of his wife.

The cop said making namjoon and jimin sigh.

NAMJOON: It's been 4 months sir and you still couldn't find her?

Namjoon said as he sigh.

NAMJOON: Just... Do your best to find her soon.

COP: We will sir.

Namjoon nodded and left followed by jimin.

JIMIN: Wait.. How can we tell this to jungkook?

Jimin asked.

NAMJOON: We will tell him the truth.

He said making jimin widen his eyes.

JIMIN: What?! No!! Don't you dare do it!

Namjoon raised his eyebrow in confusion.

NAMJOON: Why?

JIMIN: Because if you will.. He.. He will throw a tantrum again like last night! Actually... He do it every day!

Jimin said nervously when he remember what he had been through last night because of jungkook. Namjoon sigh.