Epilogue

"Cristal, stop!" Caius hissed. We are actually  watching a new movie that I have been longing to see since it came out the other day. I was too drawn at the scene but these two are distracting me.

Caius is lying on the couch with Cristal was sitting on his stomach.

"But, daddy. Pleaseeee...." She pouted her lips. These two is a pain in the ass...

Good thing that they are cute to watch whenever Cristal wants something, she will directly go to his dad because she knew that he wouldn't say no to her unlike me. Caius just keeps on spoiling her and I kept on arguing with him about it. It's not good to always give her what she wants.

"Fine, I will buy you a new one tomorrow." Caius gave him and hugged her closer to his chest and squeezed her tight.

"Daddy! Don't squeeze me. Mommy!" Now, she is asking for my help. She hates it when he is being trapped in his Dad's arms but still, she sticks to him like glue.

Cristal to escape and she quickly ran to my lap and hugged me. "Mommy, let's watch!" she smiled widely while sticking his tongue to his dad.

I laughed at their quirkyness, leaning down to place a quick kiss on my daughter's brunette hair. "What do you want this time, baby?"

"I want a new bicycle, Mommy." She replied, her eyes sparking with excitement.

My eyebrows touched in confusion. "A new one? Your grandpa just gave you a new one last Christmas."

"But Mommy, grandpa gave me the bicycle with four wheels. I want the one with only two wheels." She urged.

"Still, it is not yet broken. No, you're not having a new one, Cristal. Don't try to complain." I told her that caused her to pout and frown.

"But Mommy, Daddy already agreed–"

"No, you're not having a new one. You should learn how to wait. You can't just keep on asking things just because you want to, Cristal. Do you understand me?" I lectured her. She wouldn't listen to me if I didn't use this tone, so I really have to put deep in it.

Cristal nodded and stayed silent while watching the movie with us. I have been raising Cristal for five years and I know everything and how I will let her listen to me. Her charms won't work on me just like how she can fool his Dad. Never thought that being a mother would be this hard especially when your husband is spoiling your child. How nice it is to pinch those two.

The movie hasn't finished yet when I noticed Cristal sleeping on my lap. I arranged her position so I could carry her to her room.

"Come on, let me." Caius insisted

"No, I can do it." I told him, and stand up then head over to Cristal's room. She has been growing up really fast and quite heavier than before so that's why Caius is the one who is always carrying her but I just love it when it's me who does it.

The day when we arrived from the hospital when she was born, this room was already made. This was his old study room and had this renovated to be her nursery room. Like he said, he has everything under control. All of it. He hired a nanny at first but I dismissed her immediately because I want to be the one who helping her although out. I want to see her and be with her all the time but that can't happen because I have to work early. My work hours were shorten at the first two years of Cristal because I was a very hands on mother but then I let Gwen take care of my daughter for a short time while I work.

Now she's 5, she is going to school while I go to work, then I pick her up then we will go home together. That's our routine but if I am busy, I will take her to my office and sometimes, Caius is the one who is at home so he will be taking care of her. We are just taking turns.