26 The Red Thread of Destiny 2

Jungkook fluttered open his eyes and a smile immediately tugged his lips at the sight of his woman sleeping in a weird position snoring. He let out a boyish giggle and turned himself to the side, supporting his head using his arm. He traced every inch of her enticing features with his love-filled eyes. For him, everything about her from her scent to the way she breathed seemed heavenly.

After the first day, he had quickly become close friends and with the help of Namjoon and Jisoo, he successfully won the heart of the woman he had waited for 700 years. Hana cutely tussled around the sheets and not being able to control himself any longer he leaned closer and place a kiss on her lips.

Finally, she cracked her lids opened and squinted her eyes trying to focus her vision.

"Goodmorning Noona" Jungkook whispered shamelessly ogling her bare body that was on display as the cover had shifted off her while she was shuffling in her sleep.

"Yah, stop calling me Noona we are of the same age" she grimaced scrunching her nose not liking the fact her boyfriend called her Noona even when they were of the same age.

"You seriously have Noona kink" Rubbing her eyes to cease the sleepiness she was feeling, she shifted in an attempt to get out of the bed when she was seized by the waist, flipped around, and soon she found herself under the warm muscular body facing him.

"What now?" with a grumpy face she questioned him.

"Morning sex?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a lewd expression on his devilishly handsome face. Before she could even speak a word to reject his offer, Jungkook began to work his magic in her body.

"Jungkook...sto....ah" She whimpered as Jungkook sucked her sensitive part of her neck. She wanted to push him away but soon her senses began to dull as she started to become high with the desires that were consuming her.

Using his knee, he parted her legs and positioned his throbbing hard manhood in front of her dripping wet entrance which was already sore because of the passionate lovemaking session they had the other night. Hana's heart began to beat rapidly with the feeling of thrill and excitement.

"I love you so much," He breathed into her ears and pushed softly inside of her.

Hana arched her back a little crying in pleasure feeling his huge length completely filling her up. His hands groped her breast while he thrusted to and fro at a faster pace. As a reflex, Hana wrapped her legs around his hip allowing him to go deep within her.

"Noona say you love me" In a husky voice he demanded as he continued his act of love.

"I love you" She moaned latching the side of his neck as she dug her nails on his well-toned back.

He grunted in satisfaction then turned her around to lay flat in her front in a swift motion. Slightly raising her butt he again rammed his entire length inside her at once.

"Jungkook...!" She whimpered as the new position brought a higher level of pleasure to her.

He continued to violate her womanhood with his junior making her cry tears of satisfaction. Soon the hammering became more urgent and aggressive then with a few more thrusts, both of them released themselves with a feral grunt.
The duo collapsed in the bed, with their breath ragged and sweat glistering their body.

"Noona" he called her in a raspy voice that made her feel all giddy.

"Hmm" she responded as their eyes stayed locked.

"I forget to wear a condom" Hana's eyes went wide in realization as she pulled the pillow that was under her head and smacked the smirking man in his face.