PROUD

At the dorm

At the dorm. Living area.

Jisoo: did it start? *washing the dishes from the kitchen*

Chaeng: not yet, Unnie. But anytime soon, it will. Better hurry to wash them all! *shouts at Jisoo*

Jisoo: okay. Wait up! *washes the dishes as fast as she can*

Chaeng: Unnie, it's starting! Hurry up! *turns the volume up*

Jisoo: wait, wait! I need to see her too! *rushes beside Chaeng and eyes fix on the telly*

Chaeng: Jennie Unnie is so pretty. *lovingly says while watching Jennie on the telly*

This day, Jennie releases her new single, SOLO. They are watching her VLIVE right now and all they can do is to just admire Jennie in everything.

Jisoo: I'm so proud of Jendeuk. *lovingly says while watching Jennie explains her single*

Chaeng: me too, Unnie. I'm so proud of her. Imagine, she's just alone promoting it now but she's handling it well. I'm proud of Unnie. *eyes focus on the telly*

Jisoo: where's Lisa?

Chaeng: *looks around* yeah. I didn't notice her. She said she'll watch it too.

Jisoo: but nah, don't mind her. She's just somewhere for sure. Admiring Jennie. *laughs*

At Lisa's room.

Lisa: *eyes focus on her phone* God. She's perfect. She's gorgeous. She's pretty. She's- She's a goddess. *says while staring at Jennie*

 *says while staring at Jennie*

I'm so proud of her. She's a total package. I'm- I'm proud of her. Oh, God. I can't. She's so pretty! *giggles while watching Jennie* You go, Jennie! I'm so proud of you! *says to herself*

Later that night.

Jennie: *comes in* I'm home! *she shouts*

Jisoo: *rushes towards Jennie* Hey, Jendeuk! Congrats! *hugs her* I'm so proud of you. I really am!

Jennie: *shy* thank you, Unnie.

Chaeng: *hugs Jennie too* I'm so proud of you, Unnie.

Jennie: thank you, Chaeng. It means a lot to me.

Chaeng: and you freaking look like a goddess earlier, Unnie. You're so pretty! *lovingly says to Jennie*

Jennie: *smiles at Chaeng* where's-

Lisa: *hugs Jennie from behind*

Jennie: *turns around and faces Lisa*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* You look lovely. *says to her lovingly*

Jennie: *shy*

Lisa: you're a goddess earlier. *says to her*

Chaeng: I already said that. *laughs*

Lisa: *still staring at Jennie*

Jisoo: *drags Chaeng with her* let's go. *leaves the two*

Jennie: how's my- video? *shyly ask*

Lisa: *smiles at Jennie* it's pretty. It's good. You slay it, babe. It's like another Jennie was born. *giggles* Not the Jendeuk we know.

Jennie: thank you, babe.

Lisa: you look so gorgeous earlier. That I had to screenshot you during your VLIVE.

Jennie: *giggles* you did?

Lisa: *nods* yeah, I did. I'm sorry. I can't resist it. You're lovely, you look like an angel. You're perfect, babe. I'm sorry. *giggles at her*

Jennie: *hugs Lisa*

Lisa: I'm so proud of you, babe. I really do. *lovingly says to her, hugging her so tight too*

Jennie: I love you, babe. *faces Lisa*

Lisa: *kisses her on the lips* I love you even more! *taps Jennie's nose* I'm so proud of you, Jennie. I'm so proud of my girlfriend. *says to her, smiling*

Jennie: thank you, babe. I love you! Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you! Thank you! *kisses Lisa on the lips*

Lisa: of course, I will support you in every way. I love you, Jennie. *smiles at her*

Jennie: *kisses Lisa once again*

Lisa: *smiles* I think I should compliment you always. *grins at her*

Jennie: *slightly slaps Lisa's shoulder* it's like as if you're not kissing me whenever you want. *smiles at her*

Lisa: *laughs* you're right! *stares at Jennie* I'm so proud of you, babe.

Jennie: *smiles at Lisa* just kiss me if you want. You don't have to say something. *giggles*

Lisa: I'm not playing you around. I'm really proud of you, babe. I really am. *says to her lovingly*

Jennie: *kisses Lisa* once again, thank you. *smiles*

Jisoo: *from the kitchen* guys, I don't want to interfere but come on. Let's eat! *shouts*

Both Lisa and Jennie giggles at Jisoo.

Jennie: she always interrupt something. *giggles*

Lisa: *side hugging Jennie* I'm proud of you.

*****

I know it's kinda late for this (but I posted it in Amino after Jennie did her VLIVE) ✌ but always think that Lisa is so proud of Jennie ♥♥♥