Heartbeat Sync

Story continues from Last night of honey moon.

" Mature content " - I mean not too much 😉
Read only if 18+ . Thank you.

Arnav: khushi baby please wake up ... look we heading back tomorrow and you are punishing me . I want you .

Khushi: nope let me rest we have to fly out anf you know how tiring it is.

Arnav: this is not fare Mrs Raizada.

He said holding her waist ...

Khushi: everything is fare in love and war.

She states turning around .

Arnav: fine I'll just sleep but don't try and sleep on my chest because any physical contact will make me crazy.

This irk Khushi alittle because no matter what If she doesn't sleep on his chest she cannot sleep anymore. His arms are like heaven for her and it gives her goodnight sleep.

Khushi: Arnavji just hear your self out ...stop talking like this ...

Arnav : I have all the rights to talk to you like this baby you are my wifey....

He says kissing her cheeks ...

Khushi: oh really , let me show you my rights then ...

She gets up and sits on top of him . She pins his hand on the bed and lowers down to where her hair is hiding there face .

She leans on him and kisses him passionately . The wild side of her is making him insane. A women with controls over him. He is flattered by her moves . She slowly nibs on his lips as he tries to take his hand out and hold her but she pushes his hand into the bed more not letting go.

Arnav is surprised at her wildness. He again unable to take the torcher tried to push her down but she is no mood to have him take over her , not for a second Khushi left his lips she kept kissing him creating hovac In him .

Khushi breaks the kiss breathing hard . She puts her head on his forehead and looks down on him.

Arnav: wow Mrs Raizada I love this wild side of yours

Still holding on to his hands she gets up and looks at him but this time Arnav pushes her and takes her down to where he is hovering over her . She is breathing hard and he is staring at her like he will eat her up .

He lowers down to take her lips but she turns her face around which makes him more desperate ... he tries again but she turns her face the other way .

He misses again. This keeps going on for a while ... finally he gives in saying ...

Arnav: two can play this game Khushi.

He leaves her hands and tries to get off the bed but a strong hug from back makes him stop . She was just playing with his senses.

Khushi: Arnavji I was just playing please don't get mad.

Arnav: I'm not mad but I'm not in the mood to play.

Khushi: oh really...

She brings her arms around and holds his shirt opening his shirt and pulling it opens making the buttons fly across the room. She pulls his shirt out and throws it away . He looks back at her with frowned face .

Arnav: what the ... that was my favorite shirt Khushi .

Khushi: so what you have ruined so many of my clothes what's about those .

Arnav: but were those your favorite ?

Khushi: come on Arnavji you were just being romantic what happen now . I was playing please don't do this.