26

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke i need to tell you something." Itachi started out with a sigh.

"What is it? " I asked lifting my left brow.

"This is my big brother advice to you. This mission I have no idea what Hokage-sama had for you but promise me you'll focus on your mission and not occupy your mind with thoughts of finding your lost friends."

"I promised Hina-Chan i would look for them. It'll take time to complete the mission. I'm pretty sure i Can complete the mission and look for them." I argued back.

"Do you really want to do that? I don't know that Hokage-Sama was thinking placing a depressed and disfunctional sensei that can't keep his mind straight since three years ago , and a knucklehead kid that only cares for finding his friends that willingly left the village, and not fully focus on the mission." He said massaging his temple.

"Disfunctional sensei?! I can assure you Kakashi Sensei is not disfunctional he just has a bit of difficulty surpassing his depression. And just because you are my older brother Itachi, it doesn't mean you can talk to me like that." I said irritated.

"I'm only saying the truth Sasuke, even if you like it or not. You must focus 100% on your mission and returning back to the village." He said starting to get frustrated.

"You know what Itachi? I'm sick of you trying to lead my life and my decisions on your own way. I am completely capable of doing that myself, I don't need help whatsoever on that, it's my decisions and my life, something that doesn't belong to you. I want my older brother from two years ago, not a ANBU that thinks that they can control my life. I honestly believe that it was a mistake you being In the ANBU because trust me brother when I say that you have changed."

"I am only trying to give you the best of the best! Forget about Sakura, she isn't even here! Move on! Stop being In a past that can never come back! She might never come back, unlike the Hyuga. You might have a chance with her, but with the Hatake she is long gone. I hate seeing you depressed over a girl that might nevér set foot here again. Move on Sasuke, come back to reality, stop being in a day dream because that's all it is, a simple daydream." Itachi said raising his voice of how frustrated he was.