Chapter 8- The End

Ariel took Alex and carried her to the hospital.
"What happened?!!" The doctor asked as they out Alex on a stretcher and took her in the operation room.
"I'll explain later, for now just make sure she's okay!!" Ariel said as she called her mom and explained whom was furious and terrified at the same time.

Couple hours later...

Ariel was now at home. Alex's doctor said they'll discharge Alex tomorrow so they can all go home.
They all went home and Ariel barely talked to anyone. After she went home she showered, laid in her bed and locked her door. She couldn't sleep even though it was 10 p.m, so she decided to just switch on the television for company. She couldn't believe all her new friends she made all died and her cousin is in the hospital suffering because of a missing foot. Turning on the television didn't help at all.

"Welcome back to international news. Several bodies was discovered today at an old abandon house. Two of the remaining survivors by the name Alexandria Jones and Ariel Johnson are the only suspects for this but police say that it couldn't be them since the deaths was suicidal and incidental. Alexandria also is missing an leg. Ariel has several injuries on her body. The funeral of Tyler McCallum, Luke Hitcher, Hult Mitchel, Jessi Alexander, Maddie Glen, Addison Hights and Carter Nuva will take place two days from today..."

Ariel switched off the television and hugged her knees on the corner of her bed while crying.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys! I'm sooooo sorryyyy!!" She said through her tears.
"I'm sorry too!" She heard a voices whispered back. She got scared but just laid in bed and cried.

2 days later....

After the funeral Alex was in her wheelchair even though the operation of stitching back her feet was done she sat in the wheelchair for some time. Ariel was pushing her. They both stood in front of the graves and cried.
"Mom warned us and we...we just ignored her words! And now they're dead because of this stupid ass games shit!" Alex said crying.
"It hurts me a lot too. And there is something I need to tell you that I wanted to tell you but then the second message came and we were all scared I forgot to tell you." Ariel said.
"What?" Alex asked.
"When me and Tyler went to the library that day...."

2 and a half days ago....

After Tyler and Ariel got the text message they quickly went to the library. After they went Ariel quickly went to the computer.

'Truth Or Dare games'

"Truth or dare started of by a normal innocent game called answers and commands. Over the century of years innocent people have died because of the awakening of a demon."

"Ty, this thing had been going on for years. We aren't the only victims. My aunt Alexandra and her friends was other innocent souls that was tortured." Ariel said.
"Come with me." Tyler said as Ariel switched off the computer and went with him the last row section of books.
"What are we to find here?" Ariel asked.
"Supposed to find something to summon that demon back and save the innocent souls." Tyler said as he took a book marked 'Summon the dead.'
After about 15 minutes they found nothing.
"This is hopeless!!" Ariel said slamming the book closed.
"Hey hey! Relax! We're gonna get through this!" Tyler said as he placed his arms on her shoulders. She looked at him and then suddenly they kissed.

Present time....

"Then I pulled away from the kiss. I told him it was wrong but he didn't take it on and we kissed again. After all that drama he realised that it was wrong. We wanted to tell you but then this shit came in our way!" Ariel said while she and Alex cried.
Waiting outside the car Ariel's and Alex's mother was watching them.
"I warned them. Told them not too but I failed!" Alexandra said as Abby placed her arms around her shoulders.
"We did, they just didn't pay attention." Abby said comforting.
"Alex kept her promise and returned Ariel and herself alive. Injured but alive." Alexandra said.

Years later.....

Alex and Ariel walked outside and into the graveyard for their friends death anniversary. Alex's foot was healed and she and Ariel came and place a roses on their friends graves.
"I'm sorry you guys aren't here with me today." Alex said sadly and Ariel smiled sadly.
"Me too. Wish I'd known you all and spend some more time with you all more. May you all rest in peace and hope your souls aren't in hell but paradise heaven." Ariel said.
"Mom!!" Ariel's 9 year old son called.
"Coming!" She replied.
"Mummy! You guys are taking forever!!" Alex's 6 year old daughter called.
"Coming darling!" She replied. Alex and Ariel walked away but stopped and turn around and looked at the graves of their friends one last time. They saw the spirits of their friends standing and waving all of them was in white.
"It's the good side!" Ariel said.
"It sure is!" Alex said as they waved back. Then they walked to meet their families.
"It's coming back!" Alex and Ariel heard a voice making them turn back.
"Guys I'm coming. Two minutes!" Alex said as she ran down next to the graves which was right under an old dead tree with old branches.
"Only one survivor!" It said.
"Shit! Noooo!!!!" She yelled as she looked up and a piece of old branch broke from the a strong gust of wind and the sharp side fell stabbing Alex in her head splitting it in half.
Ariel heard the screaming and ran to check on her. When she arrived she saw Alex on the floor dead, blood and other things splattered everywhere.
"Arhhhhh!!!" Ariel screamed and her family came running.
"What...what happened to...her?" Alex's husband asked.
"The demons back!" Was Ariel's last words.

Truth Or Dare?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Royalty_xX💖