Part 24

Unedited.

Zelda Argyros POV

"Stop it, Tyrone, I'm really fine!" I was getting a little irritated with the way he was acting like something bad is going to happen if I stepped out of our room. "I can take care of myself, so stop treating me like a damsel in distress." I said sighing.

"You're not going, Zelda. I'm not risking your or my child's health because of some fucking company issue that I can deal with just fine. You told me to take care of the company for you, so you're going to have to leave all of its matters to me." Tyrone said sternly, almost glaring at me for my defiance.

"But-"

"End of discussion, Zelda." He cut me off in the same tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I murmured, and turned my back to him.

He sighed before he circled his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. "Baby, please understand, I can't lose you. Our children can't lose you, and I know for fact you'll go berserk if anything happens to our unborn child. You said it yourself that you need to be calm headed if you want to beat them in their own game." He tried to reason. "And we all know that you lose your rationality when angry." He added, tightening his hold slightly.

He was right, when I'm angry I lose all senses of logic. The only thing I see before my eyes is blood. The only thing that can quench the fire bubbling in my veins is blood, the person responsible's blood. And to achieve my goal I can go to extreme lengths because my brain isn't the one leading my steps, my wrath does.

Though it happened only twice in my whole life, and Tyrone was the only one who was capable of bringing me out of my vengeful state. Tyrone still gets extremely worried whenever I come home home angry, thinking that maybe my anger will lead to something bigger.

"I know. However you also need to know that I have a war going on, and if I want to win it, I need to win this current battle. I'm so close of closing this chapter of hatred, blood, and vengeance. Just little bit more." I said turning in his arms, and cupping his left cheek.

"I'm afraid I might lose one of you by the end of this. Wars' consequences are always the cruellest and bloodiest." He said copying my action.

"That's because people let their emotions get the best of them be it fear, over self-confidence, or anger. I unlike them reserve the decision-making job for my mind, not some stupid reckless emotions, no matter how strong they are. That's why I'll always be ten steps ahead of my enemies." I assured.

"And I'll be damned if I let anything happens to you. Any of you." Tyrone's eyes held a dark glint I've never witnessed before, but it was only for a split of a second before it vanishes without a trace.

"Come let's go check on the kids." I said offering my hand. He took it, kissed it, and placed his around my waist before leading me downstairs.

Preparations for the second day of the celebration were on full swing, and The Second House's kids were there playing with Egan and the kids. Today was a weekend, and they usually go to the lake by the far end of the garden to play and have a small picnic. I wonder why they didn't go today.

"Momma, momma!" Eyton yelled running towards me excitedly. I was kind of worried that he would collide with my stomach at this rate.

Tyrone seemed to have sensed the same thing because he picked him up before he could reach me. "Hey, champ, don't run like that towards your mother. You could have hurt her." He reprimanded him softly. Eyton hung his head low, almost ashamed.

"Sorry momma." He murmured pouting.

I ruffled his hair gently. "It's okay, honey."

Tyrone sensed his guilty cute pout and leaned in whispering something in his ear. His eyes lit up the second Tyrone finished whatever he was saying. "Really, papa?" Tyrone nodded. Eyton, then started wiggling wanting to be set free from his father's arms.

Tyrone put him down carefully despite his kicking and wiggling, and he sprinted towards his siblings, shouting his older brother's name. "Egan, Egan. Eyton news." I giggled at his over enthusiasm before turning to Tyrone and shaking my head. I know exactly what he told him, and I was a bit angry he took my place in surprising them.

Tyrone looked at me like a child got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I rolled my eyes, and went to the kitchen. "Come on baby, you saw his expression, I couldn't resist telling him." He said following me to the kitchen.

"Don't you have work to attend to today?" I asked ignoring his statement.

He circled his arms around my waist, and turned me towards him. "It can wait until Monday." He pecked my lips. I tried hard not to smile and ruin my angry facade but failed miserably. I put my head in the crook of his neck instead, Tyrone chuckled and hugged me tight. "Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asked.

"Mom, dad!" Before I could answer, I heard Egan's panicked voice calling for us before he entered the kitchen.

I broke Tyrone and my hug and went to my son, I leaned to his level only to notice a fresh trace of tears. "Honey, what's wrong?" I was panicking myself, Egan's tears don't just fall for the sake of crying. Tyrone taught him that crying solve nothing, and that men shouldn't resort to crying if problems rouse.

So it must be something huge enough to make his tears spill, and that alone scared me to no end.

"E- Eton- E- Eden- g- gone" my poor boy couldn't even utter another word because he was hyperventilating.

"Egan, honey, relax, okay? Just breath." I instructed, inhaling and exhaling slowly showing him the technic before he started imitating me. "That's right, just like that." I encouraged when I saw it was working. "Now can you tell me what exactly happened?" I asked gently when I saw he was much better now, and his breathing got back to normal.

"We were sitting next to the lake while Eyton was playing with Eden, but they kept going further into the woods until they can no longer be heard or seen. When we called them back no response was received-" Sobs raked his body mercilessly. "T- they just disappeared like that." The ground was spinning around me. What could have happened to my babies? What were their bodyguards doing instead of watching over them? Questions swarmed into my head creating an extremely annoying noise almost knocking me out.

I looked up at Tyrone who was awfully quite from the beginning. His body language was calm contrasting with the look his eyes were supporting.

Then everything around me got few shades darker.

A/N

Hey, lovelies! Sorry for the late update.

Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time, bye bye.

Mi-M-Ab.