some young thot

Tom watched on as Juniper broke down the empty pizza boxes and flattened them. Harry and Paddy had grabbed their pizza and ran back off to their respective rooms to do whatever it is they do, leaving Tom and Juniper alone downstairs.

He walked over to kitchen counter, standing behind her and reaching over her head to get a cup out of the cupboard above her. He filled it up with water before turning and leaning his back against the counter.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhm." Tom hummed through the cup of water and looked at the girl next to him.

"What are we? Like are we just dating or are you my boyfriend, I dunno." Juniper looked up at him, turning her body towards him.

"Well," He put the now empty cup down. "I think we've surpassed just dating so I guess that makes you my girlfriend, if you want."

"I do, I do want." She smiled as he pulled her towards him, his hands on her waist. Her hands found a place on his chest as she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner it slipped my mind with the way we act like we've been together for years."

"It's okay, it doesn't really matter. I was fine with being just Tom and Juniper but an official title puts things to rest I guess."

"Yeah," He nodded and rests his chin on her head. "I agree."

"The only other thing I wanted to talk about was the fans. I mean, they already thought we were together like three months ago but now that we're official, do we, tell them?"

"We can do whatever you want to do, love. But they already think we're together so what's the difference. I don't think we have to make some big post about it or whatever. If one of us gets asked about it in an interview, we should just say yes."

"I agree." Juniper smiled and pulled out of the hug slightly to look up at him.

Tom smiled and dipped his head down to kiss her, his hands roaming up and down her body. Eventually, one came up to cup the side of her face. Juniper smiled into the kiss as it got deeper.

"Hey do you guys wanna watch- oh for fucks sake." Harry turned the corner into the kitchen and caused June to move away from Tom and fold her arms over her chest. "I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to watch a movie but I don't think I can handle third wheeling, again, while you two are being gross and coupley."

"Someone's bitter about being single." Tom joked.

"Am not." Harry laughed before placing his index fingers on top of his head, mimicking the appearance of bull horns.

"Nah mate don't do that." Tom stood up straighter and started moving away from the counter and into the open area of the kitchen.

Juniper watched on with furrowed brows as she watch Harry begin to charge at his older brother, tackling him. Tom stumbles a little, laughing, before grabbing Harry's waist and 'fighting back.'

"You absolute dickhead." Tom laughed and Harry retorted by calling him a twat before continuing to fight playfully with Tom.

It ended once Tom had Harry in a headlock, both breathing heavily. Paddy had also come downstairs to see what all the noise was about. Juniper was holding back her laughter by biting down on the sleeve of her jumper.

"When are you gonna learn that I always win mate."

"Zendaya and the whites"
Zendaya [z]
Teegan [t]
Summer [s]
Juniper [j]