The Secret Use of a Doll

Varian is the Royal Scientist, his new calling in life. He loved his job and his best friend is feeling more than neglected. (Y/n) sat in his lab watching him work. He didn't even acknowledge her anymore. She groaned. 

"Varian?" she asked in her needy tone. He was Silent, working on something important. " Varian? Varian?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry working, we'll do what you want later." he said and she groaned.

"its been 2 weeks! we haven't gotten Scones in weeks!!" she groaned getting up and grabbing his chair. "come on! scones!!" she said yanking on his chair as he hooked his leg under his chair and gripping the desk, knowing this routine.

"(Y/n) enough! I swear well get scones later" he said and she groaned before walking out and slamming the door. He sighed. "ill make it up to her later. I'm so close to a break thru."  he said to the raccoon that chitter concern like. 

(Y/n) stomped her way thru the halls groaning all the way. 

"I'm busy with alchemy" she said like him "...ever since he got that stupid job...its like i don't exist anymore." she said to herself. She made a face going to his room, going under his bed and grabbing the Varian doll he used to get out of situations and put in his bed to sneak down to the lab. She sat on the bed hugging the Doll.

"Varian I am mad at you" she said out loud. "You keep ignoring me! Your best friend!" she said, making the doll move.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" she said in a deeper voice. "I was just tunnel vision on my work. You know how stupid I get when I work on alchemy. I am lucky to remember to eat or sleep." 

"Its okay Varian I can't stay mad at you." she started flipping between her normal voice and deep 'varian' voice.

"Good cause I am madly in love with you and I cant have the cutest girl in the whole world mad at meeee." she said and giggled.

"You love me?" she asked 

"Of course (Y/n) you're my best friend! And that's who I should love!!" she said in deep voice, making the doll caress her cheek. She smiled  at that, allowing her imagination to get the better of her.

"And I love you Varian, you the sweetest, most thoughtful, kind...i mean when you're not obsessed with alchemy. Even punny..."  she said thinking about his science puns. She then gotta a dirty idea. "and since the real version is busy...for the next....few days." she said putting the doll down and smirked.

Upon that she climbed on doll, lifting  her skirt to her panties, sitting on the lap of the doll.

"I always wanted to do this to the real Varian." she said to herself, as she began grinding against the doll. She whimpered  a bit, grinding against her clit, enjoying the sensation.

Meanwhile Varian had finished the idea! and Finished his invention. Something for the upcoming expo. He grinned wondering where (Y/n) went. HE shrugged covering the invention with a white sheet.  He stretched walking out of the lab. and was rubbing his neck.

"I have a date with my bed..." he said in a sorta tired voice. Rudiger hopped on his shoulder as he walked. When he got to his room, he hear sounds from behind his door. "huh?" he said to himself, listening to the sound, realizing they were moans. 

He opened the door a crack, seeing his best friend on his bed, rubbing against something. Her shirt was revealing her breast, she was rubbing one of them. HE opened the door a little more, peeking in and seeing she was rubbing against the Doll he made of himself. He blushed feeling a tightness in his pants. He opened the door enough to squeeze in and closed it behind him. 

She kept grinding, moaning out Varians name as she kept humping and grinding. She panted stopping a moment as Varian walked silently to his bed, she unaware he was in there. He crossed his arms watching her.She started grinding again, so close before throwing her head as he orgasm rippled thru her. 

She sat there panting with a her sticky panties, and now the sticky wet crotch of the doll. 

"What out of energy already?" Varian asked, causing her to freeze.  She looked at Varian who had a Devious smirk. 

"W-what  are you...?" she asked unable to really speak. 

"Well I finished my work, and was coming to bed. But I have a feeling that I'm not going to bed anytime soon." He smirked as she pulled her skirt more in front of her to hide her guilt. "ah ah! no hiding from me. I mean you want me...you got me!" he said tackling her to the bed.

(**time skip next day**)

Rapunzel was on her way to wake her friend (Y/n) only to find she wasn't there. She checked by Varians room, peeking in only to see the 2 of them, naked but covered. She closed the door quickly blushing. 

"Ohhh myyyyy.." she said walking away quickly.