Date PT: 1

Y/n's POV~

Jimin sits in front of the dressing room that your in, currently trying to put on a dress.

Taehyung invited you out on a date, your very first date so you were sorta in panic mode.

"Jimin," you say from behind the curtain, "can help me."

You hear him chuckle and the curtain pulls back slightly and he slips in.

"Whoa Y/n your gorgeous!" He shouts with glitter in his eyes.

You scrunch up your nose at the compliment, "could you zip up the back please."

"Mr. Pabo where are you?" Suga says standing on the other side with J-hope.

"I'm helping Y/n gimme a second." Jimin says gently pulling up the zipper and admiring you in the dress.

A white sweater dress, black socks that go over your knees and black converse.

Jimin leads you out of the room and the other two look at you in shock.

"Y/n your beautiful." J-hope says taking your hand and twirling you around in your own little circle.

"Absolutely." Suga says with a smile.

Jimin holds Suga's hand and smiles as if he accomplished something. Or proud.

"Oh right here J-hope picked it out." Suga says handing you a gold necklace.

You examine it, there was a little charm that said 'Airplane' on a heart.

"I love it." You say kissing J-hope's cheek.

It was a inside "joke" between you and Hoseok.

He giggles and blushes a little.

Suga was quick to help you put on the necklace.

You sweep your hair up and he gently puts the accessory on your chest, then hooking the chains.

"And done." He hums with a gentle smile, his gummy smile.

"We should go pay because you look stunning." Jimin says leading y'all to the counter with the cashier and register.

Taehyung's POV~

He was stuck with the other hyungs, and the Golden Maknae.

"Oo try this one on!" Jungkook says throwing overalls at Taehyung.

"No Kookie he's going on a date!" Jin says grabbing the clothes and handing it back to Jungkook, "he's not going to a farm."

Namjoon chuckles and listens to the two bicker.

Namjoon then watches as Taehyung sighs, worried and frustrated.

"Tae what're your plans with Y/n?" He asks leading Taehyung away from the other two.

"Well, I'm going to go take her out to see a movie, then out in a picnic, then... Well..." Taehyung blushes as he tries to finish the sentence.

"Tae..." Namjoon whispers shocked, but also excited.

"Don't tell Minnie or he's going to kill me!" Taehyung says smiling at Namjoon.

"I won't it's just... Are you ready?" He asks snaking his arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

"Joon I'm not a virgin." Taehyung says completely straight faced.

Namjoon gasps dramatically and then laughs loudly, "are you serious!"

Taehyung watched the older laugh, "I thought you knew."

"I should've, it's so easy to forget your an adult." Namjoon kisses Tae's cheek and runs off to his boyfriend.

Taehyung chuckles and heads towards them.