Chapter 27

A/N: I just wanted to let you guys know that I do take sugesstions. So if any of you guys want to suggest anything then feel free to message me or comment them below!

"Yeah it'll be a date" RM said winking at me.

-----------------------------------------

RM left and I quietly started eating again. I was so nervous to talk to V, since he was in a bad mood. I quietly waited for Jungkook to come back, while sipping my water.

"Guys guess what" Jungkook said sitting back down.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I got Mia's number, were going on a date next weekend" Jungkook said smirking.

"Wow, have fun" I said smiling at him.

"I plan too" he said smirking,

"Oh where's RM?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh he had to go to his doctor appointment" I said.

"Oh well I have to go to, my mom needs me to come home, were having stupid ass guests over" He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh okay, well bye" I said waving at him.

Waving back Jungkook got up and left. Sighing out loud I finished my leftover salad. I glanced over at V to see him in the same position he was in before. Slumped in his seat scrolling through his phone.

"Um V?" I said quietly trying to get his attention

"V" I tried again.

"V? hello?" I said again poking his arm. He didn't even give a slightest reaction.

"For fucks sake" I said getting irritated. I leaned over and grabbed his phone out of his hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" V yelled. glaring at me.

"I'm sorry-y, I was just t-trying to get your attention-n" I stuttered lowering my gaze.

V glared at me and snatched his phone out of my hands roughly. He got up and took out his wallet. He took out a 100 dollar bill and threw it on the table before storming out. I sighed quietly and slowly got up as well.

I walked outside to see that he was nowhere to be found. His car wasn't there either. He probably took his car and already went home, I thought. Sighing I started walking home, since I clearly wasn't going to get a ride.

----------

I eventually reached home, I opened the door and quietly walked in. I took off my shoes and quietly placed them on the shoe rack. I was in a bad mood, since I had to walk all the way home. My legs were sore and I was freezing cold. I quietly made my way upstairs. As I was walking my head started feeling dizzy. My vision started to become blurry as well. I slowly stopped and tried blinking it away. But It wouldn't stop.

I slowly felt myself falling. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I just let it go.

--------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Also many of you guys are asking me questions about me. If you guys have questions for me, feel free to ask! Ill post a Q&A if you guys want!

Make sure to comment.vote.share!