Ch. 31

Jimin held my hand in his warm one, drawing small circles on them. My head was comfortably laying on his shoulder as his head laid on top of mine. He'd kiss the top of my head now and then, telling me not to be nervous and it worked every time. Every touch and word from Jimin made me feel safe and invincible and I wanted nothing more than to stay by his side forever.

"Baby," Jimin whisperers, pulling me out of my thoughts. "We're here."

A knot forms in my stomach and a sudden rush of nervousness fills my body, making it harder to walk. I take in a few deep breaths and compose myself.

Jimin stands and opens the compartment above our seats to grab our bags. I take my bag and carry it over my shoulders.

"You ready?" Jimin asks, reaching out his hand to grab mine. I smile, nodding my head. I take his hand and he guides me through the train and we exit.

"Jimin-hyung!" Someone shouts in the distance and Jimin's face immediately lights up as he searches through the crowd. Once more, Jimin's name is called and a guy, around Jimin's height, runs out of the crowd towards us.

Jimin let's go of my hand and hugs the guy, patting his back. "You've gotten uglier." Jimin teases. The guy immediately pushed Jimin away and laughs as he flicks Jimin's forehead. They smile at each other, revealing their similar features and I realized it was Jimin's brother. 

The unknown guy notices my presence and bows. I bow at him as well and pull the mask off my face.

"Hello." I smile. "I'm Molly. Nice to meet you."

He reaches out his hand for me to shake and says, "I know." He chuckles, looking at Jimin. "He never shuts up about you."

I giggle, looking at a blushing Jimin.

"I'm Ji-hyun, Jimin's brother."

"Yes," Jimin says, swinging his arm over his brothers shoulder. "The less attractive member of the family."

"Aish!" Ji-hyun hisses, playfully punching Jimin's chest. I smile at their playful energy, happy that Jimin is close to his family despite his hectic schedule.

"We should get going." Ji-hun says. "Mom and dad are waiting to meet you." He says to me.

-

We walk up to the entrance of Jimin's parents house, waiting for someone to open the door.

I smile nervously at Jimin and he kisses my forehead. "Don't worry." He giggles.

The door opens and I make eye contact with the woman. A smile spread across her face, her eyes hiding underneath her cheeks just like Jimin's smile.

She bows her head and I do a 90 degree bow. "Hello! You must be Molly!" She says kindly.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." I smile.

She turns to look at her oldest son, pulling him into a hug. Jimin hugs her tightly, caressing her hair.

"Mom, I missed you." He says, pulling out of the hug. His mother stares into his eyes with great love and adoration.

"Let's go inside." She smiles at us and we follow her inside, leaving our shoes by the door.

We sit in the living room couch and she sits across from us.

"Jimin, you look thin." She says worriedly. "You looked healthy when you visited me in May after coming back from the States."