E p i s o d e 2

You were on the brink of passing out, you have been running the whole way back to the village. Every step had you gasping for breath, though you kept going, seeing the village gates ahead.

Someone must have seen you running because Batsal, Laura, Micheal, and two other omnics were standing outside the gate waiting for you. As you made your way over to them your legs gave out on you, but thankfully Batsal catched you.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "T-They--H-h-he.. Coming h-here-- K-killed him--.." you choked out words, trying to get air in your lungs, "Woah.. calm down there, breathe.."

You took a few seconds to breathe, catching just enough to talk, "T-Talon, they were at the shrine.. they killed Nugah.." you panted out, leaving everyone is shock.

"What!?" Laura looked at you terrified, "What are they doing here!?" You shook your head, "I.. I don't know.."

The sound of planes filled the air causing you all to look up in the air. There was three Talon planes, all preparing to land, "Everyone in the gates, now!"

All of you fleed inside while Micheal closed and locked the gates while you and Batsal told eveyone to lock their doors. You Batsal both stopped running around when you heard the gate get smashed open, letting Talon soldiers come filing in.

The two of you immediately ran to find shelter, his house was at the very end, and yours was at the very front. You knew there was no way you'd get to your house, so you ran to Batsals house.

Bullets and bombs flew through the air as you two ran. A bomb landed right next to you and you quickly tried to get away from it but the impact still sent you tumbling to the ground.

That was going to leave some bruises, but you could barely think about it since bullets weres till soaring over your head. Batsal quickly helped you up and you guys started to run again.

"Mom! Mom!? What's going on!? Mommy!" You quickly looked to your side, seeing Dahlia, Lauras 8 year old daughter, out in the open. Your eyes turned wide as you saw a bomb land right next to her foot, and she didn't notice.

You ran to her, dodging the bullets still shooting at you, and ignoring Batsals calls. You quickly dove to her pushing the two of you over away from the bomb, but tumbling to the ground.

As soon as you pushed her the bomb exploded, hitting you hard, but not Dahlia. You struggled to stay conscious as Dahlia cried for you to stay awake. But unwilling, black spots clouded your vision.

Time skip...

You woke up with a throbbing pain in your head, making you groan. "Oh thank goodness, you're ok!" You recognized Lauras voice as she ran over to your side.

She grabbed your hand and you sat up, opening your eyes, remembering everything that happened. "Wha-what happened!? Is everyone ok!?" You croaked in a paniced tone, due to losing your voice slightly.

Laura looked sadly in your eyes, "Most made it..." you glared at her, confused, "Most?" She nodded, "Most.. We lost Oliver, Faneel, Hartaj, and Batsal.. those are all the people confirmed dead." You hung your head when you heard Batsals name.

Batsal, he was your best friend, when you needed a place to live he gladly gave you his old mentors house. You clutched the necklace he gave you in your hand, holding in tears.

"I know Batsal meant a lot to you, but we need to think about the future instead of the past, were in deep trouble." Laura spoke in a gentle tone, trying not to trigger your tears over your lost friend

You nodded, "R-right.." You stood up with Laura, "What has happened? Is Dahlia fine?" Laura sat down at the table where Micheal was. "Yes, Dahlia is fine, thanks to you. She just scared, but everyone is. She is sleeping upstairs in her room."

As she talked you just kept listening while pulling over a chair to sit with them, "And what has happened? Well, it's all very confusing. They want to keep us alive.. for now. We just have to stay inside unless we have to go out."

"We recommend you stay with us during this, no one should be alone right now." Micheal added, getting a nod from you, "I will, thank you." He smiled and you just sat there, for hours, talking about what was going on.