038

Paxton Flynn

"Butter?"

I push my elbows up on the bed, so I can see Seb better. "Yeah, butter. Its slippery and a good improvisation."

Sebastian smirked and rolled off the bed, pulling his pants up to try and conceal his hard on. "I'm not having sex with you with butter."

My face literally fell. "Well, why not? Have a better substitute?"

He pursed his lips to think about it. Then shook his head. "No."

"Then butter it is." I said shifting around on the bed. I could fell myself straining inside my jeans. Damn, I need him. "You got to have some in the kitchen."

"No." He refused, again, walking towards his wardrobe.

I pouted and literally threw a mini fit on the bed. Bouncing my legs around and throwing my hands out. "Why not?"

"I'd never be able again. It's... Food." He lamely defended.

"Or every time you see butter after this. You'll remember me and get all hard." I smiled. "Imagine that."

He walked into his walk in wardrobe and walked out wearing new pants and holding a shirt. Sebastian smiled at me. "Flynn that's torture."

I frowned. "You don't want to have sex with me, do you?"

His face turned all serious and in the blink of an eye he was  sitting on the bed cupping my face. "Don't say that. Of course I want to." His eyes dropped to my lip as I licked them. "Badly. But I want to do it the right way. Properly. I don't want to risk or rush anything with you."

I moved closer to him. "I'll be fine. I don't care."

He pecked his lips over mine, then stood up. "I do."

I tossed my head back, falling on the bed with a groan and threw another fit. I heard Sebastian chuckle.

"Aren't you supposed to be like, subtle about this all?"

I raised my head up, looking at him in disbelief. "I've been subtle for months."

He threw his head back laughing loudly. It's was such a beautiful laugh, I couldn't help but smile. Then I saw him fully dressed, pulling on a jacket hoodie. "What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

"Why?"

He turned to me. "We aren't going to get the lube in here, are we?"

I watched him for a minute before jumping off the bed. "Why didn't you say so then, you doofus."

"And miss out on your pouts, no fucking way."

I pulled on my shirt. "Asshole."

"If all things go right, I'll be in one tonight."

I blushed. "Shut up."

We silently left the house and mounted Sebastian's bike going off into the night. I didn't think many stores would be open but surprisingly many stores were open. We picked a random one and soon we were roaming the aisles looking for what we needed. Music was playing in the, fortunately, not too loud - so as we walked I bobbed my head to the beats and Sebastian watched me with a smile.

"Found it." He announced moments later, pulling me along.

The first thing I saw, however, were the different sizes of didlos. "Uh..."

"There's flavors?" Seb asks and that's when I finally turn to him.

"Yep. Spices up things."

He smirks and lifts two lubes up. "Which are we getting?"