Chapter 10

The football match had turned into a one-sided massacre. Boboiboy and Shizuko led every goal they had. It was about 92% Boboiboy and the remainder is Shizuko. The two moved at speeds no one else could follow.

During the half time, the score was stretched to 28-0, and the Pulau Rintis team had not broken a sweat. Shizuko was asleep half way through, and she wasn't interested in anything the home team had to say.

Anyway, they won by a landslide. By the time they were finished, it was six in the evening. Shizuko hung around Tok Aba's Kokotiam to get some late-night coffee. Of course Ochobot was there, but Boboiboy and Shizuko treated as if he wasn't.

"Nice game on the match today," Boboiboy congratulated. "I just hope we graduate soon so I don't have to deal with any of this."

Shizuko grumbled a response and went back to her phone. She was in her alone-zone now, and she clearly despised any social interaction. Not even the end of the world can spike her interest.

She looked up. "Request. Retrievement. You up?"

"Got nothing to do." Boboiboy drained his cup. "Your ship or mine? Got any extra fuel? I can get some extra cocoa from Tok Aba."

She smirked. "Thanks. Be back in ten."

Shizuko told him to help her get another ice coffee before she got back. He had nowhere to go, so he was hanging by the stall dozing off. His phone just had to run out of battery, and it was still charging via the cables installed within the Kokotiam.

Ochobot didn't bother talking to him. He knew he was going to be ignored no matter what. He helped the other coming customers and fangirls who had only came after the football match to take sneaky pictures of the ex-hero. Gopal, Fang, Yaya and Ying had to return to TAPOPS for their extra-time-training.

So he was stuck on earth all alone, despite having his old friend sitting next to him. Not that Boboiboy treated him as one any longer.

Ten minutes later, Shizuko got Boboiboy's attention by sniping a rock at him. He jolted awake from his nap and fumbled towards the grey descending spaceship from the sky.

Ochobot stared at it in confusion. Where did they get that ship? Normal humans shouldn't have access to it. He needed to alert his friends. He teleported to TAPOPS, but was unaware of Boboiboy's charging phone remaining at the stall.

Fang was having trouble with the new watch. It seemed to have adapted to Boboiboy's new asshole personality and refused to cooperate. From making electric umbrellas instead of lightning swords, to the point of him sleeping walking as his fire element is dominant.

Thankfully, his clothes didn't change when he switched elements. He had to admit that look didn't suit him. But when Fang was close to mastering the most basic element of all – Lightning, the watch refused to work with him.

Now on top of having to master a completely new watch, he had to maintain his shadow manipulation fluency. He had tried to use both powers at once, but it ended up short circuiting each other and disabled him for an hour or so.

Admiral Tarung and Kaizo were still wounded, but they could walk. Whatever alien tech they used, none of the injuries scarred. One of the perks of having more advanced tech than other planets.

"Fang, could you try to summon an earth barrier?" Yaya tested. "Boboiboy always uses it as the easiest one."

Fang nodded. Mentally, he willed his watch to switch to the earth element. He poised his hand over the ground, seeming to punch it. But a blue portal opened up in front of them and Fang panicked, unleashing a blast of strong wind instead of earth.