CAPUT TERTIUM

Audere est Facere (to do is to dare)

She sat on the sofa with Jungkook until the sun began to rise talking about how exactly things had moved on, her eyes wide with interest the entire time. Jungkook was tired, but he found it amusing watching her learn about the twenty first century. She had revealed that she knew little of the earth of the twenty first century, and things like the phones and the TV were amongst the things that weren't known to her.

"Luce?" He spoke quietly, she hadn't spoken whilst watching the TV in a while and he felt something hit his lap and his eyes widened seeing a mess of hair covering parts of her face. Eyes closed and snores leaving her mouth. Jungkook couldn't help but feel the smile tug on his lips at the woman who was supposedly the devil, supposedly Lucifer, who looked so human. But she looked too perfect to be human. Her high cheekbones, her completely clear skin, her button nose which now he realised had very faint freckles covering the skin there. His head fell back and soon he was asleep too.

He woke up to the smell of food and chatter.

"You're awake." He heard Yoongi. "Why didn't you tell me you had such a pretty roommate!" He grinned.

"You've met her before haven't you?" Jungkook mumbled, holding his neck as it ached from sleeping upright with his head over the back of the couch.

"No?"

"Jungkook! Breakfast is ready~" The girl popped out from behind Yoongi, her teeth shining with a bright smile as she winked. "Yoongi wanted to discuss the other night with you before your other friend came to murder you both."

"Ah right." He winced as he stood up, his neck really sore and he walked to the dining room where a large breakfast was set out for the three of them.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Yoongi furrowed his brows as he sat down.

"I fell asleep watching TV, my neck is quite sore."

"Awe Jungkookie~" Lucy coo'd gently, coming up behind him and hugging him gently, going on her tiptoes and kissing his neck gently. His eyes widened and his breath hitched at the sensation. His neck and face turned hot and he gulped. Yoongi's eyes widened.

"So that's why you're wearing his shirt-"

"Mhm, I only have the dress I was out in last night with me." She laughed quietly and Jungkook left her embrace, sitting down embarrassed. "I hope your neck feels better soon Jungkook!" She grinned and sat down opposite him, beside Yoongi. Jungkook sat down, eyes glazed over in shock at her actions. But he soon realised that the ache had disappeared instantly and he saw her eyes gleam a deep blood red.

Wasn't there any other way she could of done whatever she had just done?

She nodded with a grin.

I could've just simply looked at your neck, but then what kind of toy would you be if I didn't play with you?

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard her gentle yet teasing voice in his head. She simply smirked and ate the food on her plate.