Chapter 11 Me

"What the- What are you doing here !?" I yelled , clutching the covers close to my chest.

"I'm here to check up on you ?" Evan replied with his hands over his eyes .

"Well why didn't you tell me this yesterday? "

"I forgot ."

"Mhm , convenient."

"Can I open my eyes now ? "

"No . Wait until I'm dressed ." I replied ,getting out of  bed.

"But you are dressed . I don't get it ."

"Not enough. Now hush up and let me dress in something... more. "

"Whatever. " he mumbled as I slipped into some shorts and a T-shirt.

"Okay , I'm done. You can turn around now. "

"Finally." He said as if I took a year to get ready. This was a new record for me if I did say so myself. I've never dressed this fast before so I didn't know what his problem was .

"Okay , so what was SO important that you just HAD to disturb me this early ? "

"Andy , it's 9."

"Exactly. Early. "

He just rolled his eyes as he did his normal check up thing , checking my temperature, blood pressure , weight and all that other 'fun' stuff.

"So , I found your friends. "

"Yeah ? You sure it's them ?"

"Positive." He replied , taking off the thing from my arm and placing all his medical equipment back into his bag.

"Well don't leave me hanging , spill it already!" I said a little too impatiently .

I watched as he took the notepad from his jacket and read from it.

"So, Amanda is a Breeder in the yellow zone , which means she'll be safe and okay . Luke is in the blue zone , that's for Donors who's easier to handle and Cody and Ben are both in the Orange zone , that's for Donors who needs a little more 'encouragement ' "

"Encouragement?  What does that mean ? Speak english Evan ."

"It means they're hard to handle. Difficult. They don't cooperate and needs a little more of a reason to do so ."

I rubbed my temples impatiently,  trying to understand what the heck he was saying.

"I still don't understand a word you're saying , and the fact that you're trying to tell me in subtle way doesn't make it easier . So just answer my question; will they or will they not be okay?  "

"They'll be okay ." 

"That's all I wanted to know ! " I said standoffish, throwing my hands in the air .

So we just sat there , no one saying a word .

Why's he still here !?

After 10 minutes passed of the same uncomfortable silence,  I couldn't take it anymore.

"What are you still doing here !?" I practically yelled in his face , and then regretted it the moment after it escaped my mouth.

"Evan I -"

"I should go. " he replied , getting up from my bed and walking to the door .

I tried to stop him but all that I got was a door slammed shut in my face , the sound of the heavy lock locking confirming my suspicion , he's not coming back any time soon.

*Evan's POV*

What was with this girl!?  It's like everything I did , it just wasn't good enough.  I even broke the rules for her ! It's like she was making my life a lot more difficult than it already was. Why am I even helping her if all she cares about is that stupid Ben!?

She'll never see me differently  and will never know what I really  did for her in there yesterday.

Gosh ! Why can't I just forget about her !?

I walked over to the heavy door and slid my ID card into the slot , making the door open and Orange halls fill my vision.

I think it's about time that I had a little talk with Ben.

I walked over to the registration desk as they told me his room number. I then walked down the endless hallway until I came to a stop before room 303.

And there he was . Sitting ever so smug in the corner , almost as if he was expecting me.

I walked over and pulled a chair closer to him, facing him .

"What do you want now ? " he said in an irritated tone like always and it took every bit of will power I had , not to punch him again.

"I want to know what your deal is with Andy ? "

"Andy ? As in Andrea ? My Andrea ? " her name seemed to spark something in him by the way his mood suddenly changed .

This could be fun.

"You mean MY Andrea ? Yeah . What's your deal ?" The words barely left my mouth and registered in his brain as I was pinned to the wall , held up by my shirt .

"What did you do to her !? " he yelled in my face,  making the vain in his head jump up and down from anger , just the way I liked it.

"Me ? Oh , nothing. Yet. " that's when his grip tightened and I knew he was about to explode.
I mean , seeing him get this mad is a blast but if my Sergeant found out we had another fight , I might as well book my room next to him now.

"Oh chill out dude . I didn't do anything to her . Infact we're friends. Well, sort of . " he let me go and walked back to his seat while I straightened my shirt down again.

"You know , it's particularly difficult to built a friendship , nevermind a relationship with her if she keeps going on and on about you . " I watched as the corners of his mouth turned up into a smirk . He was enjoying this.

"Yeah well , what did you expect Evans ? No one can resist me ."

I mentally rolled my eyes at the size his ego was inflating by the minute . He really did think highly of himself. Typical.

"Cut the cocky attitude and answer my damn question Anderson ."

"Fine. But it'll just make you realise that she loves me more .And always will. "

I listend closely to every word he was saying , though I was sceptical whether or not it was the truth. But then again , I could always confirm his side of the story with Andy's and see where the truth REALLY lied.

And maybe then,  she can move on from him and finally open her eyes to what's right infront of them.

Me.

That's another hit ! It's up it's done . What did you think?  Too much ? Too little ? I think this story calls for some DRAMA ! so stay tuned 😉thank you for reading and as always , leave your thoughts and comments down below ❤❤❤