☁️✨

"So if I'm thinking correctly this goes here and this goes here."

Y/N yawned as another 15 minutes went by.

Y/N and her friend Maddison had decided that it would be fun to go to an escape room and have some fun since they had studied the whole week long.

The problem has been that it was 5 people to a room so they had to go with the 3 strangers that were ahead of him.

They had all introduced themselves.
-
They're names were; Finn, Josh, Nick.

As soon as you guys had stepped into the escape room Maddison immediately joined Josh and Nick I'm trying to solve a puzzle.

You and Finn had been told to "step aside" so that the "masters" could get it done the right way.

You knew Maddison was doing it because she was older than you by 3 months. Which always made her believe she was wiser.

"NO YOU TWAT THIS PIECE GOES ON THE CORNER!" Maddison shouted at Josh as she took a puzzle piece and placed it on the corner.

Josh looked at you with wide eyes and you gave him a sympathetic smile as you began to chuckle.

You had currently been sitting on a bench and then quickly realized that you hadn't seen Finn the entire time. You looked behind you to see him staring at the wall.

"Watcha looking at ?" You said as you walked over to Finn.

He was crouching down while looking at pairs of different colored wires.

"I think if you connect these wires the lights might turn on and we could get a start from there." Finn said.

"That makes sense." You replied.

"He question is, which wire goes with which." Finn said.
-
You and Finn day there for a good 5 minutes before successfully connecting all of the wires in the right spots. As soon as Finn connected the last pair, the lights turned on.

Josh skipper towards you and Finn while Maddison and Nick walked over slowly.

They all looked dumbfounded.

"See ? And you told us we were the stupid ones." Finn said while smirking at Josh.

"I do not recall." Josh said while taking out his walkie talkie and calling the desk to get a clue.
-
After another 20 minutes hey were able o make it out of the escape room with seconds left. The group of kids had came in as strangers and walking out it seemed like they had know each other for years.

The group all traded numbers and agreed to talk more.

Maddison, Josh, and Nick began to smirk as they noticed Y/N and Finn blushing while switching numbers.

Finn pulled Y/N into a hug as he said goodbye.

As Finn walked towards his brother and best friend Madison chuckled and whispered "I ship it" loud enough for Finn to hear. 

-
Hola Amigos sorry for my updating schedule 💀