7.7 EXTRA CHAPTER IV

Note: Not all extra chapters are rated 18 :D . I will use extra chapters as filler chapters. It's like behind the scenes. It is either a 'filler' or a related chapter. Most of the time, I will be giving hints on the Extra Chapters to give some 'spoilers'.

"Daisy means Innocence and Loyal Love. Lily means pride and purity. Delphinium means boldness. And rose means love."

Lang Yuan was surprised when he heard him say those words. Looking up to see the person across the table, Yan JiaYi is reading his book loudly while holding a highlighter on his hand. He read a few more lines then pausing to put a highlight on them. Yan JiaYi noticed Lang Yuan watching him.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"Sheesh, you are loud," Lang Yuan said with a frown. "Just read silently. You are disturbing me."

Yan JiaYi grinned, shrugging his shoulders as he placed both arms on the table and folded it, resting his chin on the back of his hands. He looked at Lang Yuan crossly, and the latter locking eyes with him. Both of them remained on the same spell ignoring whatever noises their surroundings are making. Yan JiaYi fluttered his eyes, the creases in each ends of his lids forming a happy curve.

The two of them are currently on the campus. They are sitting on stone benches placed under some huge trees for shade. This place was hidden behind a college building where there are only a few students present. Actually, they are the only persons present.

This is Lang Yuan's usual hang out place to study aside from the library. He likes this place due to the peaceful ambiance and the great music made by nature. He pretty much wanted to hear some of the birds chirping, or to feel the fresh air moving around him. He also loved those leaves that occasionally fall unto him.

"You know what? You are so, so, so serious. How about we hang out after class?" Yan JiaYi smoothly asked.

Lang Yuan rolled his eyes as he returned reading. The book he's reading is the lecture book that they are using in class. Yan JiaYi is a classmate in this class. Seeing the topic, Yan JiaYi thought that this lesson will be taught for the next few weeks. Why is Lang Yuan already studying it?

"That's too advance, Yuan-er. You should take it slow," Yan JiaYi commented.

"What?" Lang Yuan looked up from his book again.

"I said, you are reading too much. Why not take a slower pace? After all, this is an easy subject. Anyone can pass it without studying."

"No... I mean, what did you just call me?"

"...Hmmm... Yuan-er?"

Yan JiaYi repeated the words with emphasis. Lang Yuan scrunched his nose in displeasure.

"No, stop calling me like that. Actually, stop calling me on my first name," Lang Yuan said.

"Oh, why? Your name is so beautiful ah. i would like to say it a million times."

"No, I'm not allowing you."

"Stingy," Yan JiaYi pouted.

Lang Yuan ignored him again and returned reading. Yan JiaYi also thought that he was staring to much so he sat up straightly and reads the book he bought randomly from the book store. Using the highlighter, he highlighted a few words. This book is all about the language of flowers. Why he bought it? Well, there's a bit of interest.

"Yuan ah..." Yan JiaYi muttered loudly. "Your characters... what does it mean? Fate... Karma... Predestined affinity... reason..."

He chuckled. "A very fitting name for you."