Chapter-30

Kajal singed the courier receipt taking the envelope. Walking back in she plonked next to Tarun as he pulled her closer, placing a peck on the side of her head, ''What is it?''

''Invitation to Royal Jewel Exhibition.  They will be showcasing all different styles and patterns being followed till date. Also, few pattern and designs which are not available anymore.'' Replying she dumped the invitation in corner snuggling closer to him. He smiled wrapping his arms around her, ''You should go''

''You don't want me here.'' She said with a curled lip which received a peck, ''I want you to go because  it is something related to your dream.''

''I can skip this year.'' She said smiling to him

''You should go because you are making a new beginning. Who knows, someone might be waiting to offer you a dream project.'' He explained moving his fingers through her thick hair.

 ''Its about a week Tarun , and I don't want to be away for that long.'' She cribbed. He hugged her, ''Its just a week, and we will stay in touch.'' She didn't reply , instead buried her form deep in his arms.  After a moment she pulled apart, ''Let me cook.''

Tarun pulled her back, burying his face in her neck his whispered, ''Let's order Pizza, you love it I know.''

She pushed him quickly getting off the couch, ''No Pizza, it all goes here.'' She pointed towards her waist. Tarun smiled, licked his lips taking a slow long look of her waist down to her hips. She understood, cursing him she threw a cushion on him she quickly ran away to the kitchen

***

''Kajal, as soon as you reach the hotel you will message me your room number and emergency contact details.'' Tarun instructed her. She just kept twirling at her place like a child watching him with a smile. He went on and on and then she suddenly placed a peck on his cheek pulling him close, ''Miss me husband.''

''I already am. Promise me, you will take care of yourself.'' She nodded. They held each other for long before she walked inside the departure gates. Tarun watched till she disappeared from his eyes. His heart suddenly felt heavy, he wanted to be with her. 

Tarun leaned on his seat after getting in his car. Everything suddenly turned colorless and empty around him. With a deep breath he accelerated his vehicle driving back home, his mind replying all his moments with Kajal, his Kajal.

Even at work he couldn't give in 100 percent, his mind was distracted. She had messaged him her hotel details. She kept messaging him whole day , yet he felt distracted. He wanted  to finish the project before the dead line but his mind seemed dead. 

''Tarun, what's wrong?'' Praveen asked, he had been noticing visibly disturbed Tarun since morning and decided to check on his friend.

''I am worried about Kajal. I didn't wanted her to miss on something she loves but I am scared as I know Robin too will be there.''

''She can take care of herself.''

''I know, I shouldn't have let her go.'' Praveen stayed silent, his eyes on his friend who sat with his head in his hands looking broken.

''Tarun, what is Kajal to you?''

''My everything, my life.'' He answered 

''Do you love her?''

''Isn't that obvious.''

''Did you tell her? Have you confessed your heart?''

''No! I should...she should know that I love her.'' His eyes snapped at Praveen, the latter smiled with a nod. Tarun got up, ''I am leaving for Jaipur now, and will be back with her. I will put a request of working remote.''