💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜

ZARA'S DINNER DRESS

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I walk into the beautiful grand house as I am immediately grabbed in a hug and slammed against the wall while the others laugh. Once the sent of vanilla hits my nose I immediately lock my arms around my best friend.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in ages," Nina says pulling back in breath while I just laugh.

"I literally saw you the other day." She shakes her head no as Rachel aka my second mom comes up and hugs me cutting off Nina and I's conversation. As we pull apart me along with the rest of my family says our hellos to everyone as I skip one person in particular and make my way into the kitchen walking right passed him.

Walking in the kitchen I see Dan follow right behind me placing the main dish along with some dip for chips she decided to make in case the main meal was a disaster. I watch Dan as he removed the cover on the dip and looks around before looking at me then to mom.

"Uhh... Mom where would the chips be?" My mom turns away from her conversation with Philip and looks around the kitchen and even checks in her purse don't ask why because I'm lost as well.

"Shit... oops excuse me I mean crap you kids forgot the chips." Daniel and I make eye contact as we look back at our birth giver.

"Um, Mom You never told us anything about chips so, therefore, it's your fault, not ours," I say pointing between Dan and myself. Her eyes widen as to let me know I'm in trouble as she looks at Dan.

"Fine well kids go buy some chips at the ShopRite down the street. Here are the keys and money." She once again digs through her purse before a deep, sexy wait no eww not sexy voice begins to speak.

"Mrs. Mathews don't worry about it Zara and I will run, costs are on me." My mom smiles up at him before looking at me and shushing me away with her hand.

"No, I don't think so Zara and I will go and get the chips thank you very much," Daniel says linking arms with me.

"Daniel Mathews don't you dare get in the way of your sister and her boyfriend's date to the store now stop cockblocking them and stop manhandling the poor girl." Both of our jaws drop to the floor as my cheeks heat up and Dan angrily removes his arm from mine and leaves the room but not before glaring at our grandmother.

I shamefully follow Colton out of the house and into his fancy sports car as we head to the store in silence before he decides to ruin it.

"Where did you go to yesterday I was going to take you home and you already left without even saying bye to me?" My face heated from the anger built up inside of me as I turned towards him making sure he was serious.

"Are you kidding me, I mean I sat there for five fucking minutes watching you shove your tongue down some girls throat while the clock was fucking ticking and I was about to be late from my shift which I got fired from oh and your nice, hot friend Jack took me to work." I finish with a fake smile before turning towards the window.

"Listen I'm sorry I got distracted and I know it's my fault for getting you fired but listen to me when I say Jacks, not a good guy take my body count and multiply it by ten and you have his number." I look at him and roll my eyes.