Dream A Little Dream (2)

.:. Rating : R : NC-17 .:.

Word Count: 10476

“Thank God it’s hotel night,” Brendon let out in a soft sigh. “I just can’t wait to take a long hot shower and then sleep in a bed. A real fucking bed.” He looked over at Ryan then looked down at his feet.

“Here’s your key, Spence,” Zack said, passing him a key card.

“Come on, Jonny boy,” Spencer said, grabbing Jon’s hand and pulling him down the hallway to the elevators.

“Hey wait!” Ryan shouted after them. “Jon’s supposed to share with Brendon tonight.”

“Can’t hear you, Ross,” Spencer smiled at his friend before climbing into the elevator. He chuckled as the doors closed then looked at Jon. “Now, if the two of them don’t fuck tonight, I’m gonna kick both their asses in the morning.”

“I’ll help,” Jon grinned at him.

Back in the lobby Brendon looked at Ryan. “If you don’t want to room with me, I can share a room with Zack.”

“Um, no you can’t,” Zack corrected him and looked at the two of them. “Here’s your key. Now get out of my sight.” He gave Ryan a shove then headed off to find his own room.

“Come on, Brendon,” Ryan softly smiled at him.

“Can I shower first?” Brendon asked in a small voice when they got to their room.

“Don’t you always?” Ryan looked over at him.

“If you want to go first you can.” Brendon can’t even look at his friend. What the hell is wrong with him?

“Just go and shower,” Ryan smiles at the younger boy. “You stink,” he added and made a face before laughing.

The hot water beat down on Brendon’s body, making him sigh. He needed to stop thinking about Ryan. It had been almost two weeks since he’d had that “dream” of Ryan giving him a blowjob in the back of the bus. And Ryan hadn’t done anything to make Brendon think that it was anything more than a dream. Brendon started to remember the feel of Ryan’s mouth around his cock and his hand started to wander. Lower and lower down his body it went until it was wrapped around his cock. “Ryan,” he gasped out is a low whisper. His hand slowly started to work up a nice pace.

Ryan knew it was stupid what he was doing, but he couldn’t seem to stop himself. He just hoped that Brendon was taking one of his marathon showers. He hadn’t meant to do it, but as soon as he laid back on the bed thoughts of Brendon flooded his mind. The way his lips felt against his. Ryan reached up to run his fingers over his lips. Or the way his hands felt over his body. Ryan’s hand started to run a path down his body. And especially how Brendon’s hands, lips…hell his whole fucking mouth felt wrapped around Ryan’s cock. That’s when Ryan’s hand found it’s way into his pants. After a few minutes of stroking his cock Ryan couldn’t control himself. He wanted Brendon and he wanted him now.

“Oh god,” Brendon moaned out, his head resting against the tile wall of the shower. “Ryan,” he said again as his hand jerked back and forth over his throbbing cock.

“Bren,” Ryan gasped as his hand mimicked Brendon’s.

“Ryan!” Brendon moaned a bit louder.

“Brendon!” Ryan practically screamed out.

Both boys came at the same time.

Brendon cleaned himself off in the shower before getting out. His breathing was slowly coming down and his legs were a bit shaky as he walked out of the bathroom.