Chapter 8: Ally Up!

LOAD SAVE FILE 7?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

The thankfully missing alarm didn't wake me up, this time it was- "WAKE UP YOU RETARD!" said the intruding Nagi.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I complained as I slowly seat myself up, as I did I immediately regretted it when a bucket of icy cold water hits my face.

"H2- HOE! WAKE UP AND MEET ME IN MY ROOM!" as bewildered as I was, I watch Nagi leave the room after flipping the bird at me.

I was confused on what just happened and looked up at the wall clock to see it was 5 in the morning, I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly and I wasn't wrong the first time, "WHAT THE FUCK NAGI!" I hear a nearby shout from Shin followed up by the sound of the same water bucket he used on me.

....I should probably quickly get change before he comes back for me.

TIME SKIP TO NAGI'S ROOM?

YES⬅

NO

"....Soooo Shin~," Nagi said sweetly with an empty smile, "how the hell did you fuck up? YOU HAD ONE JOB!" confused by the sudden argument I turn to look at Shin who was bitterly avoiding eye contact with Nagi.

"shut up, there was nothing I could do." his words were not very convincing.

"Oh do not start that bullshit again! 'nothing I could do' WELL KISS MY ASS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" the air grew heavy and tense. The two glared at each other with such heavy hate that I and Asahi couldn't bear to cut this suffocating silence.

"... yeah, I know it is," said Shin who's the first one to break the silent code, "I could've done something, I could've grabbed him, I could've chased after him, heck I could've even used magic to stop him, but instead... I let him slip through his fingers." He sighs heavily whilst staring down at his shaking hands, "these hands could've done something, so why did I stop?" he asked, but even we cannot answer that question. No, it was a question for himself.

I turn to look at the confused expression on Nagi's face, it's the sort of face he would make when he's having a hard time on deciding something, "god damn it" I hear him lowly mumble as he ruffles his hair out of irritation with his teeth grinding until he finally sighed and came to a decision.

"Shin," he firmly said as he slowly approaches the shaken male, "you love Tear don't you." Shin looks up at the smaller male with widening eyes.

"N-no" he stuttered. Real convincing, I would give it a 10/10 for being so convincing.

"Yes, you do." Nagi leaned in close to Shin's face and firmly gripped his shoulders, "right now Tear hasn't done anything terrible. I understand your bad blood with him runs deep but think of it like this, Tear is also a victim of someone else's evil mastermind plan to frame him to be a villain!" my eyes widened in shock as I realised what he's trying to do.

Quick on my feet, I closed in onto Nagi to shut his mouth up, Nagi turned to look back at me with mischievous eyes and bit into my fleshy palm, "ARGH!" I shout by the painful teeth mark I see on my hand.