13 - sexual tension

Elise Halder
————

"Is that a fucking hickey on your neck?"

Those are the first words out of Cassie's mouth the next morning when she finally gets a good look at me.

I instinctively bring my hand up to the spot at the crook of my neck where Luke had done his gentle assault and cringe when I feel the sore area.

"Uhh, no?" I wince and look at her amused face.

"Uhh, I think it is," she mocks me. "What the hell happened? I leave for a few hours and you immediately get busy with the teacher?" I groan.

"Can you not call him that, please?" I plead with her.

She grins. "Am I wrong, though?"

I roll my eyes press a pillow over my face. I can't believe Luke fucking marked me. I can't help but think of all the ways I might get him back for it.

Looks like I'll have to return the favor. I shudder at the thought of making him as breathless as he made me.

"No," I mumble, my voice muffled by the pillow pressed against my face.

Cassie takes a seat in front of me on the bed and yanks the pillow away. When I look at her she's got her lips pulled into her mouth like she's biting back a laugh. "That horny little fucker," she shakes her head. "Okay, this is good, yeah, this could work. I can work with this," She rambles off but I don't know what she means.

I frown and give her a confused look. "What are you talking about?" She gives me the most smug smile I've seen yet from her and I prepare myself for her words.

"We could have some fun with this, Lisi," I furrow my brows and see her eyes light up with a mischievous glint. "It's obvious the guy can't control himself around you," she snorts and gestures to my neck. "So why don't we really make him squirm, huh?" She gives me a look and I raise my brow in question at her suggestive words.

"Yeah? By doing what?" I can't hide the fact that I'm a little too eager to hear what she has to say.

She grins at my response. "Look at you, suddenly all excited," I roll my eyes. "But to answer your question, you tease the hell of him. I'm talking your best outfit, a little skirt, maybe some thigh highs," she drums her fingers across her chin in thought. "Oh! And you give your best little innocent student act, because, let's face it, Hemmo has definitely got a schoolgirl kink." She laughs at her own words and I'm horrified.

"He does not have a-"

"Lisi, every time you call him sir he's like, this close to letting little Hemmo out to play," she puts her thumb and pointer finger together in a motion that's lets me know exactly how close she means.

My face heats up involuntarily. "Oh my god, Cass, no-"

"-speaking of, how little are we talking here? Is it proportional to his height? Cause' if so you are in for a treat-"

"Cass!" I cut off her crude words and try not to think about 'little Hemmo' any further.

She holds her hands up in mock surrender but her smile tells me she's anything but sorry. "Alright, jeez, all I'm saying is I need the details eventually."

I groan in embarrassment. "There's no details to give, Cass," I tell her honestly.

She looks way too surprised at my words.

"Are you-what? Are you fucking serious?" She gapes at me and I roll my eyes. "You're telling me you haven't done anything?"

"No, Cass, god, it's not like I'm exactly experienced anyways." I purse my lips as I realize this. I haven't done anything at all, really. There hadn't been a boy I'd liked enough for that.