6

When Chase told me that his little sister was coming to stay with us, I barely even spent a second thinking about it

When Chase told me that his little sister was coming to stay with us, I barely even spent a second thinking about it. Why bother?  It's my best friend's little sister, so she'd be like an adopted little sister. She would probably hang out with us a bit, but knowing that she's younger, I wasn't worried about her bothering us too much. Except Chase had never shown anyone a picture of Aurora over the age of ten, and he had never brought her here to visit.

Aurora is one of those girls that you either do a double-take at, or you're blind. More on the tall side, she's got long, thin yet toned legs, and her skin is milky white. Her figure is so small that she looks like she would break if you were too rough with her.

Chase would kill me if he could read thoughts.

I've never been into the good girl type, but up until now, I've also never seen Aurora. When she walked in on me about to fuck Stacey, when I caught her watching me in that sexy as hell nightie...fuck. I was trying to get my mind off of Aurora, but she walked right into my bedroom like she belonged there. After that, there was no going back; I had to kick Stacey out before it went further. I'm a dick but I'm not that horrible.

And now here she is, standing in the cafeteria wearing a thin white dress that leaves little to the imagination. I hate myself for the thoughts racing through my head and my dick is half hard just from the sight of Chase's little sister. Turning around, I walk straight out of the cafeteria, unable to handle the sight of her, at least until I can get a grip. I will my hard-on to disappear as I walk towards the stadium.

Just my luck, Chase gets there long long after I arrive, bringing out his ball to kick around and I have no choice but to join him when he waves me over. Paul practices alone until the rest of the guys show up, looking like a kicked puppy after Chase's meltdown yesterday. I thought Chase was going to beat his ass after his comment about Aurora. If only he had heard mine.

Crystal, the head cheerleader, makes her way over to us. She flirts shamelessly and leans over to flash her tits to anyone willing to look. Everyone knows Crystal is willing to put out for anyone on the soccer team, Chase, Reece, Luke and I are probably the only ones who haven't ever gone for it. Chase was only into blondes up until Lexi came into his life. Reece has been in love with Faye since August. Luke isn't the dating type. And I just think she's fucking crazy. "Hope you guys grabbed yourselves a good seat, I'm sure you'll enjoy the show." She says in what I assume is supposed to be a sexy tone of voice. To me, she sounds like she swallowed gravel.

"We will," Eric says with a wink, making Crystal giggle and walk away, swaying her hips dramatically. We all make our way over to the bleachers and sir directly behind the bench of cheerleaders so that we can get a closer look at the fresh meat. Since this is tryouts, all the new girls are just wearing tight, regular clothes instead of the cheer uniform. I'm checking out the candidates and freeze when I notice a familiar blonde waving excitedly in our direction. I groan at the same time Chase does.

"Fuck." He whispers to himself and rubs his hands over his face, waving back less enthusiastically.

"It'll all be over soon," Reece says, trying to comfort him from the thought of all these guys drooling over his little sister, unaware that I am one of them.

"Alright girls, show us what you got and why you deserve to be a part of our squad. Only ten of you will be joining us, so that's a third of the group here. Good luck!" Crystal yells in order for everyone to hear her, sticking her ass out for us in the back no doubt. Multiple girls are called up to perform, many of them being stopped halfway through and some barely even get a chance to start before they're interrupted. Most of them are hot but I can barely focus when my eyes drift back to Aurora, picturing her in the tiny red cheerleading uniform she would have to wear if she made it on the team.

I'm cruelly hoping that she's a terrible dancer, but I force myself to think of my own little sister. Angry at myself, I close my eyes but my thoughts drift away from shamelessly appreciating her body to admiring her soft smile and bright green eyes. My thoughts are interrupted when the name of the girl monopolizing them is announced. "Aurora Alexand—Wait, is that like Chase Alexander?" Crystal asks, turning to Chase to see his head in his arms. Reece nods on behalf of him.

"This should be interesting" She grins malevolently, probably hoping to punish Aurora for Chase's multiple rejections. Thank god she does not have the deciding vote. To make it fair, there are also two coaches, the assistant captain, and a dance teacher.

As she steps up closer to the front, visibly nervous, I can see what she's wearing more clearly. A sheer white shirt, pink sports bra, and matching leggings adorn her flawless body, and the more I see of it the heavier my breathing becomes. Blatantly objectifying this girl is not my intention, but I can't help my appreciation. My protective instincts go wild at the thought that every guy on the team is currently seeing what I'm seeing. Once again, Chase groans from next to me. "I can't watch."

Aurora looks anxious as hell to be standing in front of everyone. The music starts to play and she takes her position, waiting for her cue. When she moves, she is breathtaking and nobody can keep their eyes off of her. Her movements are fluid but mechanical at the same time, and whatever type of dance it is, it's extremely entertaining and sensual.

Of course, she's an amazing dancer and everybody here knows it. There is no way that Aurora is not making it onto the squad. Her choice in song along with her movements have everybody watching in awe. It's obvious that she has no idea how people look at her. The way she acts can't be faked; Aurora is truly innocent and it makes her that much more compelling.

It feels like she's dancing just for me, like a lap dance from twenty feet away. She doesn't need to be touching me to have me panting like a dog. When the song ends she ends up in a graceful split and every guy goes wild, cheering and whistling while the four of us, Chase, Luke, Reece, and I stay quiet. Reece and Luke are being supportive whereas I'm simply rendered speechless.

Aurora is an angel inside the tempting body of the devil and I wanted to make her sin. Keeping my eyes off of her would be a torture worse than hell.

 Keeping my eyes off of her would be a torture worse than hell