·10·

felix went into the room and surveyed it. it was strange to see a whole aesthetically emo boy have boy group posters on his wall, a pile of the same boy group albums on his desk, and a cute little pokemon stuffie on his bed.

it was classic. the emo-looking bad boy was actually a softie. and felix was loving this side of the elder.

changbin busted into the room, panting slightly, scaring felix out of his thoughts and almost dropping the little snorlax he had picked off of the bed.

"hi hyung! your dad let me up here," felix said cheerfully so that changbin would not notice that he was scared of what he would do. he had heard stories of people going off on others because they found out something they hadn't. and that is precisely what felix thought of changbin.

instead, the boy smiled and said "alright." but felix could see the tips of his ears burning. very cute.

the elder went to his laptop on his desk, opened it, and powered it on. while they were waiting, felix asked who the boy group was.

changbin turned to felix with a surprised look on his face. "i know you have only been in korea for a few weeks but this is unbelievable! everyone knows exo"

felix smiled. "then teach me about exo! ill teach you about twice!"

changbin laughed. "i know a little about twice. i've been meaning to stan them."

felix stuck out his palm, changbin took it and they shook their hands. "its a deal."

:🌹:

"its confirmed: chen is my bias," felix stated after watching a few fancams and music videos.

changbin smiled. "chen isn't very popular among exo-l. it makes me happy that a new fan is drawn to him."

"who's your bias hyung?" changbin smiles and replies, "chanyeol. he has been my bias since i started stanning back during growl era." his smile is genuine, not one he would show to the rest of their friends. only exo could bring this side of changbin out. and felix was blessed enough to see it.

the two boys were on changbin's bed, sitting cross-legged and scrolling through the elder's laptop, exo's love me right playing softly, changbin humming along.  felix had managed to find this soft oversized penguin stuffie and was holding onto it for dear life. 

it wasn't until a text from felix's mom asking what time he wanted to get picked up did felix remember the reason he went over in the first place. 

"hyung! you never showed me your music!" felix playfully shoved the elder, changbin unexpectedly was almost knocked out in the process. 

"oh yeah! hold up!" he minimizes his screens and goes to his files, where he has neatly organized folders, which felix was positive were future album names and titles of the songs. changbin went to the latest one and opened it. he then got off the bed and grabbed his big headphones off his desk. he plugged them in, handed them to felix, and started playing the mp3 file named if

immediately, felix began to bob his head to the beat, and soon, the elder's raspy voice flooded his ears. there were no words to describe the song. the rap wasn't very fast, but there was lots of sentiment added in. soon, too soon for Felix's taste, the song ended and changbin took back the headphones. he grabbed his laptop with the pair and took them back to his desk. 

"hyung. that. was. amazing! you should be a hip-hop artist! no wait! a k-pop rapper in a group! no! maybe a soloist? damn! zico was left jobless! t.o.p. who? damn who tf is loco? i don't know him!" changbin smiled wider with every word that left the younger's mouth. 

"i'm not that good. besides, it's only a hobby. and you're new to korea. how do you know who they are?" 

felix smiled sheepishly. "hyunjin and i are dancers, so we talk about current songs to make dance choreography to. i haven't found a dance studio close by yet but once i do, I'm going to live there 24/7!" changbin chuckled at the younger, happy to see that his music made him so happy. 

"but why don't you want to be an artist? and don't give me crap saying you're not that good. as a dancer, i know what good music is and this" he motioned to the laptop at the desk. "is it." changbin sighed and ran his fingers through his dark locks. his undercut looked so great on him, and those piercings! the elder had an orbital piercing and a helix piercing, with 2 on his lobes. no felix, your gay is showing a little. 

"it's something that would make me happy but it's not something that could get me instant money to live from. i want kids to come home to and a spouse to love me right. i don't want to give that up for a life that doesn't guarantee me fame. it may sound fun at first but it's something not everyone can do." 

felix felt as if there were more to the story. "do you know someone who this happened to?" "yeah, my dads. they used to be singers and my other dad, the one who isn't home yet, is a producer like me. they weren't very popular, and when the media found out they were both gay, they were quickly shunned out of the music industry. the equipment i use to make my instrumental used to be my dad's. when I told them I wanted to start making some music, he gave me his stuff. sometimes they burst into my room and try to get a sneak peek at my stuff." changbin and felix laughed.

"you have two dads? that's cool! and they're super-duper uber nice too!" changbin looked at the other, surprised to hear the words leave his mouth. 

"you're not grossed out by it?" 

"of course not! heck, i'm bisexual myself! my mom's always trying to hook me up with anyone new i meet. and when she saw my soul mark the other week, she went crazy and asked me to explain in detail who i met that day." changbin felt as if his world had immediately gotten so much better, as if his grades had gone up, children in poorer communities were given unlimited food, and world peace had dominated the globe. 

felix liked guys too. he would definitely accept him as his soulmate. felix went off talking about his mom being fussy while changbin felt as if his heart was happy. 

eyyo how are all my sweets doing?  i am so sorry this is so long. but i hope you like it! and if is a real 3racha track produced by spearb! its fire! i totally recommend!

and conGRATS ON SKZ WINNING BEST NEW MALE ARTIST AT MAMA. WHEN I TELL YOU I CRIED, I MEAN IT. and i was super salty at the fans in the audience not doing the fanchants.  i was literally doing them watching on the bus lmao. they need to sTOP SLEEPING ON TALENT

n e ways as you guys know, jonghyun's anniversary is coming up soon and i wanted to start a project for him. what im asking isn't big, just for you guys to wear red and/or white. i know this is a lot to ask because some people have to wear uniforms or work clothing. but if you could, that would be great. and be sure to use the hashtag #rosesforjonghyun🌹 if you post anything on social media. 

thanks guys!