Chapter 22

Mark sits there quite stiffened at the little boy's saying. He chuckles softly, shaking his head as Jisung grins.

"Um, Jisung, buddy, it's yes or no." Mark corrects him.

"No, it's yes or yes." Jisung giggles. "I know you like her, so it's yes or yes. You don't have a choice, but to say yes!"

"Jisung–"

"Hyung, I know you do. You're just not admitting it." He says. "Both of my choices are correct. Choose wisely!"

The lump in Mark's throat seems to get caught, causing him to feel like he's suffocating and can't breathe. He bites down on his bottom lip as he starts to feel the sweat glands form on his forehead.

It was an awfully easy answer, but Mark still doesn't know how he feels about you yet. One minute he's a brother, the next he's a friend, and then he's– the list goes on and on.

"Can I choose or?"

Jisung sighs, slapping a hand to his face while he shakes his head from side to side. His hyung obviously wasn't the brightest.

"Never mind." Jisung huffs out, slamming his coloring book shut and getting up off the floor.

This might be a lot harder than he thought.

He needed to hook you both up. Once he saw how close you were with Mark at the amusement park, something just flashed in those cute, innocent eyes of his.

But how will he set you up?

He needed a plan. A good one.

You could hear his little feet toddle into the kitchen which instantly caught your attention. He approaches you, chin up and body straight as if he was a soldier in the army.

"Noona," He calls out to you, slightly standing on his tippy toes to get a glance at the stove top. "Is it done yet?"

"Eh, I'd give it a few minutes." You smile at him, looking at the stove then crouching down to meet his height. "Is that all?"

"There is one thing I wanted to ask you..." He mumbles, fiddling with his fingers and you couldn't help but to find him adorable.

"And what is that?"

Jisung purses his lips, rocking back and forth on his small feet. He looks back at Mark and you follow his gaze.

He points his little finger at him and arches his brows at you. "What do you think of Mark?" He ask, dropping honorifics as soon as he mentions the older's name.

"What about him?" You titter at the child's gesture.

"Do you like him?"

You almost choke on the oxygen you were basically breathing. A cough surpasses your throat and you lightly pound your chest to tranquil your breathing.

Jisung cocks a head to the side and beads his eyes, acting innocent as ever as if his question didn't basically almost just kill you to death.

You clear your throat, closing your eyes and reopening them to look at the small child.

"Wh-What?"

"You know what I mean..."

"I.. Uh..." You refuse to answer.

You suddenly smile at the kid, running your fingers through his hair. Your brows raise questioningly, causing him to pout.

"How about you, Jisung?" You question with a smirk. "Do you like anyone?"