Gtop (Bigbang Mpreg)

Surprisingly the first one shot about the Kings  of kpop.

Request

Summary- GD finds out he's pregnant. Basically the whole industry is ready to see the baby. Well really the entire world. He goes in labor while T.O.P is at an award show on stage. See what happens!!

3rd person

GD woke up again bright and early jumping out of his husbands arms running to the bathroom. It's the 2nd week of this and he's tired of throwing up every morning.

T.O.P could sleep through a hurricane so he didn't know.

GD got dressed in sweats and a tshirt grabbing a hoodie and a mask heading to the store buying pregnancy tests.

He was nervous. He and T.O.P had talked about having kids but didn't plan it right now. Either way he'd be happy to have a baby.

He walked back to the house/dorm that the group was staying at during this comeback. Taeyang was trying not to burn down the kitchen while Daesung watched cartoons.

T.O.P was still asleep in their room when he went up and took his hoodie and mask off heading to the restroom. Doing what the instructions said he took 5 different tests just to be sure.

He sat against the bathroom wall with his head back waiting for the timer to go off.

After about 10 minutes the timer went off and he got up flipping the tests over

"Holy shit" he gasped when he seen all 5 were positive.

He quickly put them in his dresser in a bag when returning to the room.

He went downstairs and kicked taeyang out of the kitchen "you're going to burn the whole damn place down. Eat cereal or order something."

He sat down at the table on his phone trying to figure out a cute way to tell T.O.P.

"I'll be back in like an hour I'll bring lunch home cause we all know you'll be hungry again" he spoke as he left the house grabbing his hoodie and mask walking down to a store that made customized shirts and onesies for babies. He gave them the words he wanted on them and gave them his number so they could call when it was ready.

While waiting he decided to go get other things to announce to the rest of the group knowing they were going to be ecstatic about being 'uncles'.

After picking up those things he walked back to the store where he picked up the stuff he had made.

After leaving he went and picked up food and headed back to the dorm.

"I'm backkk with foooodd" he yelled as he put the stuff on the table and walked upstairs "babe go eat" he tapped his husband who groaned and sat up putting a shirt on "Good morning to you too grumpy"

"Good morning baby" T.O.P kissed his head walking downstairs as GD prepared his announcements.

Holding 4 gift boxes he walked downstairs.

He handed the biggest one to T.O.P

And the other ones to the other 3.

"Babe open yours first. You three don't peek"

They all looked a little confused as T.O.P opened his and had a shocked expression on his face

P opened his and had a shocked expression on his face