27

Sorry if this update is shit... I literally just wrote it quickly on my phone and it's like 1am here... I'm just too lazy to get up to get the computer and maybe wake my boyfriend by accident.

I'm a mess, I think the reason I'm a mess is because I haven't heard from Harry for days.

Not that I really have tried to reach him... I know I should probably call him or even text him, but after he left me there alone without looking me in the eyes I felt pathetic. It feels like why try being with someone that probably doesn't want to be with you.

I know that probably is wrong and that he wants something with me just as much as I want something with him, but truth is that I'm scared that there might be a chance I'm wrong. I'm scared that if I text him and he decide that he doesn't want anything to do with me I will be left broken.

I take a deep breathe and look out through the window, I'm right now sitting in a bus kind of like a tour bus if I'm being completely honest, I'm on my way to some stupid place to be in some stupid competition that won't matter in a few days.

I want to keep focus on what's important, or on what should be important. Snowboarding is what I should be worrying about, I shouldn't be going around worrying about some stupid boy.

No he isn't stupid.

I only say stuff like that in my head to not roll in self pity... not that I'm doing a great job at it anyways... I pretty much suck trying not to feel bad about my boy troubles. Pathetic.

I look once again down on my phone only to once again feel my heart drop just a tiny bit. No new text. No missed calls... no nothing.

Or there is a new text... just not from anyone I want to hear from.

James. He is literally sitting right in front of me but he keeps texting me to stop looking at my phone. That idiot is literally giving me false hope every time my phone makes a sound only to make me sad every time I look down at it.

"Stop mopping around Louis, there will be other guys. " he doesn't know. He thinks it's just some meaningless one night stand that I have had... it's not... obviously.

I don't tell him about Harry. I'm scared of mentioning him to anyone, because if they know how I feel then they might make me message him, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it... there I go again making thinks worse than it is.

I could just send a small hi and see if he answers, but I'm an idiot so I don't.

"Want to stop for some food before we keep going?" James asks after a while in silence. I kind of want to say no because I just want to get this shit over and done with, but my stomach is aching for food so I just send him a small nod. That's all that's needed for him to tell the bus driver to stop at the food place... which happens to be McDonald's.

I just order nuggets because honestly it's freaking delicious.

I eat in the bus and just sit there looking out at the trees passing by... and after a while the trees turn in to houses.

We drive through the small town before we get to the slope, I'm actually a little excited for this, I feel like it's been ages I have been in a slope outdoors.

It defiantly isn't making me think of Harry... nope... not one bit.

Lies.

I get ready and makes so test runs before it's actually time for the competition, it's live streamed on some sketchy website that looks like a twelve year old made, but still I share it on all my social media so more people can tune in and see me kick these peoples butts.

It's a pretty well known fact around these kind of people that I'm the best in the UK... damn it I've been best in the world for years now... sure I have competition from some people but not really from the UK... snowboarding isn't these peoples strong side if we say so.

I look while other people go down the slope, jumping and making some tricks. They're good, no great but good.

Like I notice the small things they're doing wrong, like how they grab their board just a little too late to make the perfect jump with a perfect landing. I also notice that a lot of people doesn't make the landing, they lose balance a little, not falling just not making it perfect... a landing is important.

I spent most of the year trying to nail every single landing I make. It's a huge part and it has to be perfect.... always.

I hear them call my name telling me it will be my turn after the guy who is going down the slope now. Time to get ready.

Just when I'm about to move to my position James comes with my phone telling me I got a text... he has that look that tells me I have to look at it.

From Harry

Good luck!

I look up at James with a smile.

"I'm guessing that's the text you've been waiting for the whole day." He says with a small smile.

I answers a quick thank you, I might have been thrown in a heart, you know because of the heat of the moment... I didn't have time to think about it really just sent it before overthinking it.

And then it's my turn... and damn if I say so myself it was one of my best runs I've ever made.

Also guys I've started writing a book called "Golden Boy" it's not a fan fiction of any kind just a story and I would really appreciate it if you took the time to check it out.

I've been wanting to write it for some time now actually.