Chapter 34🥀

"Oh.... oh my god guys she's joking" Rachel laughs... Maya joins her.

I stare at them "Guys I'm not kidding.." oh my god.

"Yes you are," Rachel says angrily "haha so funny, you got us. Now come on tell us his real name... so we can move on" Alex says.

"Guys. I'm not joking" I laugh. When you think about it if one of them would come and say they are dating a famous superstar. I probably wouldn't believe them too.

"Hahaha..." Alex chuckles. "What did you just say?" She tried to say calm, but I can tell she is mad. Oh my god.

"Lili if this is a joke it's not fucking funny," Maya says. "Just tell us his name, you made out of such a big deal, I just don't get it"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone I- I just, I wasn't sure what is happening between us and I didn't want to say anything before I was sure." Oh please don't hate me.

"Wait what?" Rachel is now red. I feel suffocated and I think I might throw up again. What is up with me today? Why am I so anxious? I walk to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"I think she is drunk," Ben says finally. I drink the whole cup. "I'm not drunk. What? I didn't drink for a while now." I say.

"Ok... So let's say you really dating Shawn Mendes... when we talked about him outside a few minutes ago, holy shit, is that you in the pictures?" Maya asks.

"Yeah... I know. You kind of hurt me when you said everyone will hate me. It kind of scared the crap out of me." I confess.

"Wait. I thought you didn't even know him. how the fuck are you dating him? Ok, guys, this is a joke. She saw the pictures and she thought it would be a fun idea to prank us" Alex says. "Is it April fools day or something?"

"Lili, are you seriously dating him?" Jeremy asks. This is so hard. I didn't think it will be this difficult to convince them.

"Yes. I am. I was really scared to tell you guys. But... what can I do? I didn't even tell my parents yet." Oh wow, I didn't tell my parents yet, well maybe I should tell them only when we are really serious? I didn't tell them about Darren for the first year I think... well, that's because Darren was... different.

"Oh my god...." Rachel takes out her phone, no-no-no. Please don't. Paranoia runs throw my body I see her typing on her phone. And I want to shout.

"Hey Hey, what are you doing? You promised me you wouldn't say anything!" I take her phone.

"Is this April fools?" Alex asks again. "This is crazy."

"This is fucking bullshit. Why are you doing this? just tell us who he is." Rachel snaps.

"How did guys even meet?" Ben asks out of the blue. Fuck. Everyone is looking at me, waiting for an answer... well ok.

"Well, at the concert when I went to the bathroom I saw him, he helped me to find the bathroom. At first, I thought he was one of the crew members..." I am the only one laughing, "I didn't even know who he was. But after that, the show started and I recognized him... it was really crazy... I thought I was holystoning " I say remembering the first night I saw him. I blush.

"Ok.... so you saw him.. that's fine. That doesn't mean you are dating him" Rachel says taking her phone back from me. "wait, you saw him that night and you didn't say anything?"

"Well, I didn't who he was at first..." I say defending myself.

"How did you get from seeing him once to now date him?" Jeremy asks. Oof.. this is harder then I thought.

"Well, after the show I needed to the bathroom again.. I remember none of you needed to pee.. it was so weird. Whatever so I went to pee again, and I saw him. Again. we talked." Alex scoffs. "I said that I was sorry for not recognizing him... and he gave me his number" I blush even more.