Working man

February 22, 20XXSaturday

February 22, 20XX
Saturday

It's the weekend.

I'm heading to Lisa's house to meet up with the crew.

I run up the platform to catch the 2:30pm train.

Out of breath, I hold onto my knees for a while.

As I look up, I nearly lose my balance seeing him.

I did not expect to see him there.

He's across like always, but it's what he's wearing that catches my attention.

He's wearing a beige button-down work shirt with a brown logo on the sides of the sleeves. He's got it tucked into black pants.

Bored out of his mind, he's swinging around the drawstring bag which makes it harder to catch the logo on the sleeves.

I try to squint and read the letters on the uniform.

LINE friends cafe.

------

"So we go there." Lisa hangs upside down on her couch.

"Noo we can't." I hug my knees and hiss at her.

 Jisoo sits up and stops flipping through the channels on the TV. "Why not?"

"Because. What if he recognizes me? It's embarrassing." I get under the blanket with Rose and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Let's go." She urges me.

"No, stop, I'm going to throw up." I cover my face.

Lisa huffs and rushes over to me, "Girl, you can even talk to him. You could hear his voice. Doesn't that excite you?!"

I nearly faint at the idea of talking to him.

"Don't you want to find out more about him? Don't you want to talk to him? If we go, we can find out his name. If we find out his name we can look him up. You can have so much more information."

I roll my eyes, "I would become a stalker."

Lisa rolls her eyes back at me. "Too late. But, you could become something more."

"But what if-"

Lisa covers my mouth with her hands. "Girl, that cafe is so popular. You could blend in."

I look at all my girls staring at me with hope in their eyes.

Dang, they really believe in me.

"Tomorrow." I tell them.

"Tomorrow!" Everyone squeals.

Tomorrow,

I will know his name.