22. What You Want

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

I get out of the big black SUV and go walk towards the little boy who's waiting for me with his cap and school bag on his shoulders all cutely. Seeing this small adorable human fade my anger away and put my mind at rest a little bit.

"Cuddle!" he ran to me when he noticed I was here among the parents. He jumped into my arms and I lifted him up to kiss him.

"How are you my little baby boy?" I carry him to the car where Jungkook is waiting for us.

"I'm good but I missed you," he tightens his clasp around my neck and presses the side of his tiny face against mine to hug me. I smile and get into the car but in the back. I don't want to have the man just by my side, he ticked me off way too much.

"Why are we with him?" Daehan sat down on the seat but saw the change today. We're used to just go back by feet so it must be weird for him and worse knowing that it's Jungkook driving.

"He drove me here to come to pick you up, don't worry but we're going to go see Boba," I tell him while buckling his seat belt on, I know it's going to make him happy to see Yoongi.

"Boba?!" he joyfully screams and cracks a large beam.

Jungkook starts the car without saying anything. Good, I won't have to deal with his remarks. "Yes, and there's Jimin and all that you know well who'll be there."

"Yeah!" he throws his hands up, all glad about the news. It's adorable with his small arms of baby. "Oh cuddle, can you give me my bag?" he points his finger at the item that I placed on my right on the leather seats.

I hand him the thing he asked for and he grabbed it to open the zipper and rummage through the inside of it. He takes something out of it.

"It's for you, I took them on the floor, Miss Yeri told us that we had to give it to someone we love and it will make this person happy," he holds a few sublime Bluebells between his tiny fingers. His big round eyes are melting my heart even more.

I take them delicately, scared to maybe break one or damage it. "Aw thank you so much, my little baby, I love you too and it makes me more than happy" I press my lips on his squishy cheek to thank him with more than words.

He's so cute to beam like that and think about me.

"I took them because I know you like blue," he swings his legs and gazes at me with his gummy face. I want to kiss him nonstop. "They're super pretty my baby, thank you," I peck his cheek again and provoke an increase of his joy that he's expressing.

"We arrived," Jungkook stopped the car and let us known that we are back at the apartment.

Daehan unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car.