Chapter 81 - Disappointed In Her

Down a broad hallway in Glory Trade Corporation, a woman's small figure leaned against the white clean walls, her head lowered.

Walking down the hallway with black long heels and dressed in dark long leather pants, was none other than Mimi.

Mimi's face remained unfeeling as she stared at Jinny's figure leaning against the wall, her complexion pale.

The small woman had her head lowered, light ginger strands of her pixie cut hair falling gently in front of her closed eyes.

Mimi had merely stared at Jinny for a few seconds before sneering.

"Getting tired of acting?"

Startled by the familiar sound of someone's voice, Jinny opens her glittering eyes abruptly, her head shifting up to stare at Mimi standing a few feet away from her.

"W...What?"

"Do you really enjoy being this way? Lying to your friends constantly?"

With quivering lips, Jinny rapidly shakes her head.

"That's not it! Stop saying that, I merely..."

"Oh? That's not it? Then I guess you and your friends really do deserve one another. Since all you all do is either lie to one another, criticize others or make fun of one another." Mimi coldly narrowed her eyes.

"Don't talk about them like that! Listen, you're young you don't understand anything!" Jinny snapped harshly, however realizing what she said, she covers her mouth abruptly.

"I'm sorry I..."

Just as Jinny was about to apologize, she stopped upon seeing the broad sinister grin on Mimi's face.

Her beaming smile had spread chills down her spine.

Why did it seem like she enjoyed her snapping at her?

Mimi, containing a pleasurable shiver from escaping slowly forms her grin into a sneer.

"Didn't that feel good to let it out?" Mimi said gently while placing her hand on her hip.

Now that Jinny thought about it, she found that when she snapped at Mimi, she felt as if a load had been removed from her shoulders.

In fact, Jinny found whenever she talked to Mimi she didn't have to conceal anything as she was already aware of everything entering her mind.

But, no matter what she couldn't. She couldn't change.

"Do you realize the things people are saying about you?" Jinny asked gently with a lowered head.

Realizing Jinny wasn't going to admit to her previous question Mimi frowned. With an irritated sigh, Mimi scratches her cheek.

"Should I? And even if I did, why should I care?" Mimi indifferently stared at Jinny.

"You should care! If they continue to say such things about you, won't that affect your reputation? Not to mention those involved like Mr. Sato or your brother. If you merely told everyone how you felt then..."

"Tsk."

Startled by Mimi's sharp tsk, Jinny looks up to see the young girl's previous indifferent attitude was replaced with contempt.

Toward Jinny's words, Mimi had been too annoyed she couldn't hold back her apparent disdain.

"Were you not paying attention earlier or just suddenly lost your hearing when I spoke this morning?" Mimi coldly glared at the woman whose complexion began to pale even further.